My Doublewing (DW squad finished)

VanSan

Thanks for your Kind words!

@march10k

Thanks you for your criticism, too. Such things are always important to improve.

To be honest i use all this detail bitz just to make all the plane areas (that all SM have) more interesting and i am not too strickt with the fluff. But even from that point of view it is a bit too much on the LS ;)

Posted · Hidden by Chaplain Lucifer, February 19, 2013 - not english
Hidden by Chaplain Lucifer, February 19, 2013 - not english

Moment mal....Sie sind also Österreicher?  Salzburg ist mir nicht ganz so lieb, aber Wien is die Schönste Stadt aller Welt!

Did I vanish into the warp and miss all this stuff?

Must pay more attention when someone does something this awesome!

I can't find fault - it is all great but the highlight is the multi level display jawdrop.gif

Hi Van San,

I've been quite busy tying up my Tyranid projects  (similar linky to yours: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/487136.page)  which has been taking most of my time as well as some Dark Angel Golden Demon entries for this year coming, but yes in the background are my Deathwing force taking a very slow shape.  Although my first colour test piece is my new avatar (hope you don't mind posting):

I want to have most of my army planned before putting paint to plastic as last time I found too much evolved half way through my projects, so this time I want to have a sense of the body of work as a whole, before hammering out a whole army if that makes sense.  I have built all the DV stuff and Deathwing Knights too.  Will probably begin painting in a month or less.

Loving that your back though - as always inspiring stuff!

EE

Archived