Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Log Woo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
54 replies to this topic

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
Right i am doing a few thing

Full Death Wing compamy
Ragnars Great company
Grimnars Great company
Khorne Iron Warriors 2000pts
All the special characters from all the races
the full chapter of the Blue Wolves with Fluff
Afarerius greater deamon of Khonre (basiclly the forgeworld blood thrister without wings modeled onto a landraider)
and a combat squad from every chapter pictured in the how to paint space marines codex and every other scheme i can find

nearly finished modeling Belial for my death wing

sorry no pictures till i get my new camara in a week on saturday

(c&c welcome good bad and ugly i never take offence unless e are face to face so meh)

BlueWolf74727

Edited by bluewolf74727, 17 January 2009 - 02:29 PM.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
metal is what we live for
92% of knights have moved on to saying "ecky ecky ecky pi’tang zoop boing" . If you're part of the 8% who still say "Ni" copy and paste this into your signature!
We are the knights who say NI ni ni ni ni ni

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

"Peace brother you have killed him twice you can do it again

"Men of Tanith, do you want to live forever" Colonel-Commissar Ibram Gaunt

My learning log so any help or advice welcome

Ompfris

Ompfris

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 284 posts
I was seriously thinking of painting one marine of each chapter mentioned in the 'how to paint Space Marines' book.... but thought there are too many!
you must be crazy!

I just counted 99 chapters pictured in that book!

Edited by Ompfris, 19 October 2008 - 07:50 PM.

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
if my middle name wasnt peter it would be CRAZY as i am the most insane person in my town :):):):):):)^_^
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
92% of knights have moved on to saying "ecky ecky ecky pi’tang zoop boing" . If you're part of the 8% who still say "Ni" copy and paste this into your signature!

Final Fantasy 7

Ompfris

Ompfris

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 284 posts

if my middle name wasnt peter it would be CRAZY as i am the most insane person in my town :):):):):):):)

my middle name is Peter! ^_^

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
now my friend that is weird

Final Fantasy 7

Varney

Varney

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 115 posts
Well, that sounds like an awful lot of projects, so I think you need all the encouraging you can get! I'm most interested in the Iron Warriors and your DIY. Keep us posted!

...And my FIRST name is Peter.

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
Beliel has been modeled now along with a base gave up on trying to model a muzle flashthe GS just wouldnt stick (and the model was dry and the GS was sticking to my finger like glue) so if i can pull it off the barrel should be glowing orange from the inside

Final Fantasy 7

Cpt Ultio

Cpt Ultio

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 172 posts
use something like vasaline, work it into your fingers and on your tools, and it shouldn't stick to you
Current Projects: Converting AoBR Captain to DA Captain, True Scale Company Master with Pre-Heresy Jump Pack

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
after a reather large mishap Beliel is now back down to his component parts :)

so going to do my wolf guard termi's and iron priest

Final Fantasy 7

Shortsonfire79

Shortsonfire79

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,967 posts
Have fun with ALL that...I did a DW comp once...Got to 15 models, and a half finished Land Raider...
Aim: Shortsonfire79 | Yahoo: Shortsonfire79@yahoo.com | Gmail:Shortsonfire79@gmail.com | MSN:Shortsonfire79@hotmail.com
My messenger program runs all of those at once, so I'm always on. Hit me up, lets talk about 40k and life.

Black Fists 1st Company Thread
For Dorn!
The magnet master
BITZ SEARCH!!!! PLEASE HELP?? (link)

I am accepting commissions for Forgeworld building. I know many of you may love Forgeworld, but I'd just love to get my hands on something just to build it, you can keep it. :) You don't even have to pay me! Just for the product! :D

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
got some pics not really am update as such as still havent got my new camara but found these on my computer so

Posted Image
dreadnought from the Blue Wolves (havent got a name yet) all the vehicles will have interchangable weapons

Posted Image
a Dark Angels company Champion from the 3rd company done just after the DA stuff came out

Final Fantasy 7

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
update time sorry for taking so long been ill so couldnt do much

any here is Belial mocked up with some blue tack sorry for the poor picture was using my phone
Posted Image

oh and this is the sceem for the Blue Wolves
Posted Image

any coments welcome

BlueWolf74727

Edited by bluewolf74727, 24 October 2008 - 07:27 PM.

Final Fantasy 7

Ocid

Ocid

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 35 posts
Hey bluewolf thats alot of models you plan to paint. Hope to see your sanity slowly dribble away as this log takes shape :P

I do feel however that your scheme for the Blue Wolves is a little busy. IMO i'd remove the orange and red replacing it with the black and i think it would look good. however i would still like to see a test model done in your present scheme.
Current Goals:
#1 Get started on Mech Fleshtearer army.
#2 Quit smoking. Use money saved to get Death Co. Warhound Titan.

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
the orange was surposed to be gold for the first company was thinking about loosing the red on the sholder pad rims though

oh and i am already insane so i dont think i will be looseing any of the sanity i dont have

BlueWolf74727

Final Fantasy 7

popper

popper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 99 posts
imo your using far too many colours, I count 5 main colours in that scheme, I'd try doing something simpler with only 2-3 main colours and 1-2 trim colours

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
i was thinking of him as more for a company captain

Final Fantasy 7

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
right sorry for not posting in a long time on this but had a fewreal life thing to sort out (like lose of job and girlfriend) but am back painting now so should be able to put some pics up soon revised the colours for the Blue Wolves not as many now

thanks

BlueWolf74727

Final Fantasy 7

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
Oh and sorry for the dubble post

my deathwatch dark angels chaplain

Posted Image

Final Fantasy 7

Shortsonfire79

Shortsonfire79

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,967 posts
Cool beans man, but your "learning log" in your signature, the link is broken. It says http://www.'http.com//www.bolterandcha...topic=149660%27 Which is not a link.

Remove the "http://www.'http.com//" and it'll work fine.
Aim: Shortsonfire79 | Yahoo: Shortsonfire79@yahoo.com | Gmail:Shortsonfire79@gmail.com | MSN:Shortsonfire79@hotmail.com
My messenger program runs all of those at once, so I'm always on. Hit me up, lets talk about 40k and life.

For Dorn!
The magnet master

I am accepting commissions for Forgeworld building. I know many of you may love Forgeworld, but I'd just love to get my hands on something just to build it, you can keep it. :) You don't even have to pay me! Just for the product! :D

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
is that better

Final Fantasy 7

Shortsonfire79

Shortsonfire79

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,967 posts
Yes it is.

For Dorn!
The magnet master

rooster27

rooster27

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 128 posts
ha i tryed to painta chaos marrine in every scheem in the codex got through 6 chapters and screemed <DELETED BY THE INQUISITION> this and just stuck to emporors children good luck any way

PS-my pops name is peter ;)

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
done some more work on the chaplain

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

any tips on how to make the painting look better will be most helpful

Final Fantasy 7

Ompfris

Ompfris

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 284 posts
Hey - Glad your back, cant wait to see your amazing quick progress.... if only I got rid of my gf and job... I would be a shut in.. painting drinking...

if your asking fot painting tips.... I always use a black wash on the boltgun metal parts then a quick highlight wih chainmail.
and fine lines on the edges of the power armour especialy on dark armour.
Hope it gives a little help

bluewolf74727

bluewolf74727

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 209 posts
i don't drink can't afford to

Final Fantasy 7