My Log Woo

bluewolf74727

Right i am doing a few thing

Full Death Wing compamy

BlueWolf74727

Ahem...wanna race? =-D

I've restarted my DW Company, and I hope I'll get past 2 squads this time. I think that if we both did this at the same time...an eventual 200 Deathwings would look pretty badass. =-D

So. Wanna race? =-D (I'm almost kidding, but it'd be so cool if you were up to it)

Ok I'm watching this from now one :blink:

1st - the "blue Marine" As stated you have fuzzy mini syndrome. I suggest to wait until it's a tad warmer before hitting more guys w/ primer

2nd Here's the cheater's way to get a good blue, Spray it white, then use Blue Ink. Hit the whole model. Then dry brush it. Ultrasmurf blue. Use foundation paints to base coat teh color (say Mechrite red for the red stripes) then go with Blood red. It may take a tad longer, but that's ok.

3 Nick picky. That Chappy. I dunno what it is, but the purple and green just don't do it for me. I suggest more cookie cutter colors of red-white-black and gold-silver

4 Fantasic job and a worthy challenge. Lesser men would loose hope and give up by now

5 Also remember, if you're proud of your work, then don't let anyone bother you. I think they're cool.

Last, Keep at it. you'll soon see the fruits of your labor.

• 4 months later...

i'm back and painting again sorry for the lack of stuff

got some pics of an Assault Marine Sergeant

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/bluewolf74727/DSC00280-1.jpg

http://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo264/bluewolf74727/DSC00277-1.jpg

sorry about the quality of the pics having to use my phone

thanks

BlueWolf74727

Archived