New Mexico, USA

JEFF4i

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Because GameCo. is closing down, which is where a good amount of players used to get together, I was wondering if people wanted to get together or arrange a weekly deal elsewhere. Or if there are some groups that play somewhere else, please let me know! Edited by Dionysis

• 1 month later...

I'm spending my Sundays at Active Imagination on Juan Tabo and Montgomery, South-East side next to where Page One Too used to be. I'm the Space Wolves player. :)

Oh, and if anyone ever wants to play during the week somewhere, my evenings just freed up, so most of the time I should be able to make something.

Edited by JEFF4i

• 2 months later...

Not so weird. Active Imagination is really the only place to game in ABQ. I just went by yesterday and asked about 40k. Tuesday 6pm and Sunday at open. Tall Tale Comics on Wyoming sells 40k, but he has so much junk in his store I feel claustrophobic just walking in the store, let alone playing a game

I'm interested in games outside of AI if anyone has gotten around to forming a group. I only play Black Templars atm.

• 1 month later...
Alright this is just what i was looking for! I am currently employed in the USAF and am livivng in England. In January i will be moving to Alamogordo and was hoping to find some people who are also into the 40k universe. I just recently found out about the B+C and this thread sparked my hopes of finding fellow players in NM seeing as how there are like no GW's for almost 200+ miles :( So hit me up and I am definitley down for weekend games of epic proportions. MUAH HAHA! I am currently playing Cron's, Chaos Marines, and Im just starting to build my Dark Angels army. (Hoping to win the .com prizes from GW!!! The best would be the third place global IMHO.)

Alright this is just what i was looking for! I am currently employed in the USAF and am livivng in England. In January i will be moving to Alamogordo and was hoping to find some people who are also into the 40k universe. I just recently found out about the B+C and this thread sparked my hopes of finding fellow players in NM seeing as how there are like no GW's for almost 200+ miles :P So hit me up and I am definitley down for weekend games of epic proportions. MUAH HAHA! I am currently playing Cron's, Chaos Marines, and Im just starting to build my Dark Angels army. (Hoping to win the .com prizes from GW!!! The best would be the third place global IMHO.)

Where are you stationed? When I was younger I lived in England. We were stationed on RAF Woodbridge (now closed). I lived there for 3 years and loved every minute of it. I'm in Albuquerque right now, little far away from Alamogordo. Have you been to NM before?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a 40k tournament happening Sept 20th at Active Imagination. 1750pts I think. $5 dollar entry.

There's also Rio Grande Wars on Oct 2, 3, 4. It's hosting lots of different games including 40k. I think Armageddon games and a Kill Team Tourney are planned for this. Check out http://home.comcast.net/~riograndewars/ for more info.

Currently Sundays at AI has 6-8 40k players showing up. I've been getting 2-3 games in on a Sunday. No one is really showing up on Wednesday or Tuesday nights as far as I can tell. If you're interested in gaming one of those nights (either at AI or somewhere else) drop me a private message here at B&C or over at Dakka Dakka, username bigduncm24.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey what's up everyone. I just moved here in May (Clovis, Portales area) from Fort Walton Beach, FL and looking to get into some 40K. I didn't think there was anywhere near Clovis, Portales and been waitin to got to Lubbock to play but just I heard about Games etc. and found this part of the forum so.. yeah what's up? Is there many players here or what?

• 6 months later...
I'm also in Albuquerque and have found only two places to play. Active Imagination and The Inquisitive in Rio Rancho. From what I have seen both are decent groups of folks. Nothing else seems to have survived long enough to thrive IMHO.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey!

Just got into the Alamogordo area and wondering if there's anyone to scrap with?

Been painting for a (long-ish) while and only gaming off and on... :P

Edited by Driz

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

So the wife and I recently moved from Fort Collins to High Rolls (~15 minutes from Alamogordo) and I'm always interested in touching base with other 40k players. I do/did commission work and I have about 3500 pts in Hawk Lords, 1500 pts in Dark Angels (played as loyal Fallen), and 2000 pts in Necrons.

Drop me a pm if you're in the area (Alamo, Las Cruces, El Paso, etc).