Colorado, USA

Aryx Blackheart

It is strange I have to admit, but if you try your local gaming store you may have a bit better luck. Just walk in, take on whoever wants to play and has an army.

Also you may want to post what town you are near. That could help.

I am currently in Ft Sill, OK. But if I PCS there to Ft Carson in the next six-eight months I will try to remember and drop you a post.

Well, I am in Colorado (Aurora), and wouldn't mind playing a game or two, although scheduling could be a bit more awkward... generally, I am only available Saturday and Sunday afternoons (and even then, exact availability depends on a specific day and if there is anything going on during it in RL), while the other days I usually have other commitments. PM me if you would be interested to set something up.

I'm always off tuesday , friday , saturday and would like to start up a club any where just to get more then the always same people i play. Im in littleton , co go to bonnie brae or Vahallas a couple of times to collector maina and once to attackxx .Or we always play at my house . Got a board that will support at lease 4 5000pt armys.

• 3 weeks later...

= am moving to Denver in November and looking for a club to join or start. I have been trolling forums trying to find Colorado players. I am a eager beaver so I will probaly go by a meetup page so we can start getting people organized.

Btw- I have like 5k necrons which are terrible now :D and 2k Space Marines.

= am moving to Denver in November and looking for a club to join or start. I have been trolling forums trying to find Colorado players. I am a eager beaver so I will probaly go by a meetup page so we can start getting people organized.

Btw- I have like 5k necrons which are terrible now ^_^ and 2k Space Marines.

Well pm me and ill let u know where and when were a bran new club startin up we got a bout 6 people now we please every Saturday were open to playin Tuesday Friday Saturday and were in the prosess of getting the club set up at the shop skull gate games. So let me know I pmed u my info give me a call.

Thanks,

Alex

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I posted this in events, but in case ya'll don't know already

Northern Colorado warparty is putting together a competitive regional 40k tournament to be held on July 3rd.

Announcing the First annual Horustooth Heresy! (named after a local landmark)

Held in beautiful Fort Collins Colorado at the University Hilton

(address can be found by clicking on the link below)

7/3/2010 (Saturday July 3rd)

1850 pts. Standard Force Org

3 round format

Unique missions

Only fully painted armies will be competitive for prizes.

$25 entry fee for pre-registration, $30 at the door. Most of which will go to prize support.

50 open slots.

You can follow the link below to RSVP and we should have the paypal pre-reg up and running soon.

http://www.meetup.com/NCWarhammer/calendar/12956623/

Thanks and we hope to see you there!

• 2 months later...
Hmm, I play with buddies on regular basis up in the mountains (Alma and Fairplay) on Sundays. We've thought about headin' down the hill to play some local tournaments, namely the Northerners. :)

• 4 months later...
Bumping this since it's been some time since anyone posted in this thread... anyone in Denver metro area (Littleton, to be precise)? I am looking to join a casual gaming group, not tournaments or anything (not much time for that), but simply to get some actual 40K practice with my armies (decent-sized Raven Guard, and beginnings of Chaos Marines, not to mention leftover AOBR Orks). I cannot participate very often (ah, the joys of parenthood), but should be able to make some time for a game or two here and there. If interested, PM me or reply to this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm up in Brighton and am wondering if anyone is in the area? I game at attacktix once in a while but am looking for some closer games. Dice and beer are fine with me. I have way to many points of UM, Eladr and guard. Looking for casual gamers.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm up in Brighton and am wondering if anyone is in the area? I game at attacktix once in a while but am looking for some closer games. Dice and beer are fine with me. I have way to many points of UM, Eladr and guard. Looking for casual gamers.

Unfortunately that's quite ways from me... I only make it to Brighton to visit the in-laws once in a blue moon. But if I do end up in the area for more than a casual visit, I'll send you a PM.

• 4 months later...
I just moved back to Lakewood from Houston and am looking for a group to join. There was a GW store at the Mills when I left, but I guess it went belly-up. I saw that Valhalla is under new management and has regular nights on Wed. and Fri. Anyone know if those pretty good to jump into?

I just moved back to Lakewood from Houston and am looking for a group to join. There was a GW store at the Mills when I left, but I guess it went belly-up. I saw that Valhalla is under new management and has regular nights on Wed. and Fri. Anyone know if those pretty good to jump into?

Never been to Valhalla, so I can't tell, but apparently Attacktix in Aurora (around Hampden and Parker) has Friday WH40K sessions. I could never make those due to scheduling conflicts, but apparently there is a good gaming group going on there.

I am in Littleton and might eventually be up for a game or two, although not for a little while - we just had a new baby and it might be a couple of months before I can get back into more active gaming. If interested, feel free to message me.

• 1 month later...
I’m a long time fan of 40k from back when I first got Space Hulk 2nd edition, but never made a move into the tabletop game. Does anyone have an idea on a way to introduce a new player to the game? The low key idea of beers in a garage with chill people sounds great. I don’t have an army yet, but I’d like to learn the game and get some pointers from people who play before I spend copious amounts of money and time building one.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I am located in Colorado Springs and would love to get a game in with someone new. I play Black Templar most of the time I also have a Chaos army and the beginnings of an Eldar army. Beers and 40k are great together :)

I might be up for it... we've moved to the south end of Castle Rock, so I am only about 40 minutes away from the Springs now (in fact, my band's drummer lives in the Springs and drives here for practices, so it's not too bad). The timing might be hard, but I am all up for a casual game or two. Currently I have a decent-sized SM force (Raven Guard, and building another C:SM army with DIY chapter), a tiny Chaos force, and a splattering of Orks. I don't have a lot of free time or experience playing against others, but I'm sure something can be arranged.

• 3 months later...

Hobby Town Westminster Plays every Thursday night and Saturday day. We are always looking for more players for 40k, Fantasy and WarmaHords

The Address is

9120 Wadsworth Pkwy, Westminster, Co, 80021

phone is 303-431-0482

Contact for Club Information Is

Edward

Our Club blog is

HTdemocorps.blogspot.com

Hope to see you at the gaming table!!

*waves at thousandsons*

For anyone in the Fort Collins area, Knights of the Gaming Table is now running open gaming noon til about midnight...40K, Fantasy, Warmahordes, Infinity, Malifaux, and currently running Deathwatch campaign set in the Badab War!

knightsftc.blogspot.com

Come and see us :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all.. I just joined the boards a month or so back. This is my first post.

I currently reside in Woodland Park. Been playing for a few years; but as of yet I have not painted a single mini (I know I know) due to the fact that I hate painting with a total passion. But I am trying to change that.. anyways I would love to throw some dice with some of you if you dont mind mostly unpainted/starting to get painted armies. I am a very casual player and prefer more chilled out games over a beer or two.

So what do you guys do to get motivated to paint? This is probably the wrong place to ask. :tu:

I mainly play Black Templars (Love em!), Nids, and I am trying to get a Slaanesh Demon force together. I also have about 500 or so points in Orcs.

Well met!

I'm in Arvada, CO.

I usually play at Total Escape Games in Broomfield on Thursdays. They have a decent following there. But I'm interested in pick up games any night.

To motivate myself to paint I like to look at the games workshop blog and see what other people are painting. Sometimes it inspires me and sometimes it is depressing.

Otherwise I try to find a painting buddy, and we schedule a night to both paint together. Sometimes it helps just to have someone into the same thing, and sometimes we work together.

• 1 month later...

Our club, Knights of the Gaming Table, will be hosting a Midnight Madness VI Edition Release Party.

The event will be at 11:59 PM Friday, June 29th at Hobbytown USA in Fort Collins.

6e rulebooks will be on sale at midnight.

Late night 6e gaming then starts at 1:00 AM and goes until someone falls over!