Inquisitorial Factions: Now with an Inquisitorial Census

Grand Master Tyrak

Problem: Innovation = tech-heresy. I'm serious.

It may not be chaos taint but the AdMech is still going to purge that forgeworld. Also under the Treaty of Mars the AdMech has autonomy to run its own affairs. In practice this means Inquisitors have to ask nicely before sniffing around a forgeworld.

*sweats profusely* well you see lets hypothetically say that a group of individuals happens upon an mechanicus investigation teams ship in the warp. Now after purging the whole thing they find what that ship was setting out to do and that it hadn't managed to send out a distress signal. This is all hypothetical mind you. Let us further imagine that this ship has a lobotomized astropath due to a certain high ranking officials disdain of psykers. The leader of the group of individuals who may be a psyker and have had certain grudges against high ranking officers with the same name for declarations of tech heresy and that the purely hypothetical leader of this group may have been told that he deserved the fate the omnisiah had given him. And in no way did this begrudged leader of an unknown hypothetical group cause the break down of the mechanicus ship when his forces assaulted it.

That purely hypothetical situation presented. Stanislaus did lose exactly 473 Inquisitorial stormtroopers for unexplained reasons during his jump into the < > system. and a tech magos' ship went missing shortly after making its assessment of forge world < > its last known position is making its warp jump and entrance exactly one weeks time from Stanislaus' mysterious accident....

I'm just saying your guy will most likely be one of the richest happy Inquisitors around.

I assume it's 10% every Year/Cycle as well. Horray to the Jackpot, baby biggrin.gif

You need to tac onto that the expenses for maintaining everything that he has along with the repairs from battle. And while this normally leaves him with quite a good amount, He has made so many enemies that settling down means that they all will find him. Also Settling down means cashing in your chips and when you have "found" as much as he has even when it is saving it from destruction and claiming it all went up in flames. The house usually knows what you did and makes you pay for it.

Reading this, maybe I should've joined up with you, not with Nicole (JK, Boss, I <3 NicolePykonnen)

Well unlike the generous and clean inquisitors tyrak and pykonnen. Stanialaus has about as much of a chance just giving a random inquisitor in need help as horus to the emperor. Unless he knows its safe beyond a doubt. it's not going to happen and if it does due to policy restrictions Inq lords mainly they are restricted to the nearest cargo frieghter Stanislaus can buy. Boarding with week old potatoes tends to let fly with the rumors that Stanislaus has no money and thats fine with him

Mosk Posted Today, 05:28 AM

I am mix of Amalathian and Monodominant views... Would this be possible?

I suppose so, but you would sway more towards one than the other. Inquisitor Tyrak is an Amalathian, but when confronted by a daemonic incursion he comes over all Monodominant and starts purging things.

Archived