Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Sons of Medusa

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic

Khrangar

Khrangar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,032 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors Legion
I love the razorback, but have one nitpicky thing to say. In the 3rd picture, the marking going from the exhaust pipe over the top of the door looks a bit more rushed and wobbly than the rest of the markings. Other than that it's amazing.

Khrangar
QUOTE (-Q- @ Jun 1 2006, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay! At the BnC everyone is a Mod! biggrin.png

The 11th Grand Company of Erasmus Golg

The Emperor's Word Part 2

Grey_Death

Grey_Death

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 238 posts
  • Faction: Grey Death Legion
I've finally finished the last few tactical marines for the army! And with that I decided it time to take another army photo:

Posted Image

This is just of what's finished so far. It was taken on my cell phone so the quality isn't the greatest, but it gets the point across, IT'S ALMOST DONE.

Oh and a little close up of a few new guys:

Posted Image

Last two desert marines are next and I move on to the Termies!
-Aaron

Khrangar

Khrangar

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,032 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors Legion
I really like the sergeant in the 2nd photo. He means business without being overkitted with equipment. How did you do the skin on him?

Khrangar
QUOTE (-Q- @ Jun 1 2006, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay! At the BnC everyone is a Mod! biggrin.png

The 11th Grand Company of Erasmus Golg

The Emperor's Word Part 2

wokkers

wokkers

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 804 posts
awesome awesome awesome :)
"Legends tell of a legendary warrior, whose kung-fu skills were the stuff of legend." - Po

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 182 posts
It's great to see it all come together like this. Excellent work!

Grey_Death

Grey_Death

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 238 posts
  • Faction: Grey Death Legion
Wow, it's been a while since I've updated this WIP. A lot to get to I guess!

The Desert Support group has grown from the single squad to a full blown recon element with the completion of the rest of the squad and addition of an attack bike:

Posted Image

I'm hoping to add more bikers, possibly some other recon elements (Scouts would fit nicely into this). I have a feeling this group will grow as I get a bit more built for the Sons.

There are some new green additions to the army as well in the form of a Dreadnought and Razorback to flesh things out a bit more:

Posted ImagePosted Image

With these I'm really seeing a great bump to points and options. I've have a Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer in the box still that will find some assembly time in the future. I'm much happier about armor moving forward now that I've acquired an airbrush and worked out a quicker method of painting my vehicles/armor.

Some links for those wanting a bit more info on how things were done:
A Rundown of methods/colors used for my Razorback can be found here
A how to for the paint chipping/battle damage effect can be found here.

As always C&C always welcome and encouraged! I'll be sure to keep this updated moving forward from here on out too!
-Aaron

ephrael

ephrael

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,169 posts
As always your work is amazing. Would it be possible to get some close up shots of the desert support troops. I would like to see them a little clearer if you could.
Only in Death Does Duty End.
7yDZSpb.jpg
Are you interested in owning the best looking Marines Malevolent army ever built? I’m reluctantly selling the army that Hyaenidae converted and painted. The money is for medical bills and my children’s Christmas presents. Pictures in my gallery and a link: https://rover.ebay.c...m/122867163818. Please message me for info and thanks for looking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users