I can't kill a Baneblade.

imagine28

the Baneblade was not made to be played in regular 40k games. It is not even legal or on any army list for 40k. It is an Apocalypse only vehicle.

I suggest doing a little research, the main point being the Baneblade and rules for using it in normal 40k games have been around longer than most of the people who play 40k have :no:

How many points is a baneblade???

around 600+ for the basic 40k version, which dies in about oooooh, 2 turns, just do what you do to all vehicles, lascannon/meltagun it to death, and close combat it to death, it dies very easily in basic 40k, 3 basic leman russ tanks is far far FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR scarier

the Baneblade was not made to be played in regular 40k games. It is not even legal or on any army list for 40k. It is an Apocalypse only vehicle.

I suggest doing a little research, the main point being the Baneblade and rules for using it in normal 40k games have been around longer than most of the people who play 40k have :P

How many points is a baneblade???

around 600+ for the basic 40k version, which dies in about oooooh, 2 turns, just do what you do to all vehicles, lascannon/meltagun it to death, and close combat it to death, it dies very easily in basic 40k, 3 basic leman russ tanks is far far FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR scarier

Not to be an ass but... :ermm: ....I think its you who should do some research. The rules you are referring to were written a looong time ago for a different edition of the game (3rd edition actually for the first Baneblade rules I can remember). Hence why Forgeworld came out with Imperial Armour Apocalypse. I do understand they can use the rules if they want, its up to them to do whatever they want in their games. :whoops: I was just answering the question, in the context of, and with actual 5th edition rules in mind.

Archived