Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Modelling: Green Stuff Boils and Sores

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

FALLOUT1983

FALLOUT1983

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 41 posts
someone asked me how i do my nurgle gs stuff this is how i Greenstuff boils and sores

1st
Posted Image

take the ball of gs and press it where you want the boils or sores to be

Posted Image
.......................boils............................/.....................................sores........................

Posted Image
.......................boils............................/.....................................sores........................
using the tool to make the ball into 3 parts ( 3 beacuse it will look like the make of nurgle)
Posted Image

or use the paper clip make odd shape holes (3 of them) to look like open sores
Posted Image

you should end up with this
Posted Image

now just blend the gs with the model or tank armour plate ect.......
Posted Image
Posted Image

the finished should look something like this
Posted Image

if you want to have burst boils just use the paper clip to open up 1 or 2 or 3 of the boils like with the sores
Posted Image
Posted Image

hope this helps any budding nurgle players out there :)

^_^ FALLOUT1983 :P

:)

C&C

Edited by The Angelus Sanctus, 14 July 2009 - 10:51 AM.

Snozz

Snozz

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 413 posts
This is a great guide, well writtten, and very effective. Well done. Librarium Material Methinks. :D

Asmodeus' Swordhand

Asmodeus' Swordhand

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 955 posts
Last picture... turn your head left and it looks like ;)
Nice helpful tutorial :blink:
Art Log | WIP Log |The Crimson Enforcers DIY
QUOTE (Alpha PTP) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I swear to God brand new exacto knives can open up blackholes, and change time and space itself they are so damn sharp
QUOTE (theredcorsair @ Jan 20 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You don't have painting skills

Brother Shrike

Brother Shrike

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 580 posts
Good tutorial! Some of the pics are kinda fuzzy, but you can still clearly see what they are illustrating. Nice work! ;)
QUOTE (Angelus Mortis @ Sep 9 2007, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've heard rumors that the Lord of Change is designing the 5th Edition rules and that we are actualing getting 7th edition this Christmas and 5th will come after it. (Don't ask me how, but time flows differently in the warp.) :rolleyes: Now I dont really want to reveal my sources but I will give you a hint. He's a very honest looking character whose name starts with a "K" and ends in a "harne the betrayer". I've been told hes very reliable.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Go away or I will replace you with a very small shell script.

Gussy

Gussy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 172 posts
How do you go about paint them?

Low_K

Low_K

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 32 posts
Thank you for this, making Nurgle signs is much easier now!

Kind regards,

Low
Death Guard, 8,500 pts

The older the bull, the stiffer its horn.

1Drop

1Drop

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 984 posts
Thanks, this will come in very useful.
QUOTE (OwlandMoonGuy @ Apr 13 2011, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Remember, you will win more games exploiting an enemy’s weaknesses than merely countering their strengths. Never try to beat an opponent at their own game. Force them to play your game. In a 40K context, mobile armies can accomplish this much easier than slower armies.

Da ‘ed onez go fasta, -OMG

Kit-Bash the pain away. . .

The Festering, Nurgle Warband.

Blood Angels 4th Company..... 'Doom Bringers Of Baal'