[RP] Verus Imperator Adventum

Shunch

"Inquisitor Decklan, I sincerely hope you weren't hoping to have this discussion without me." Levinski said, as he moved over near to the newcomer, Draken. He still wasn't convinced he could be trusted, but he was being unusually co-operative for a heretic, and hadn't killed anyone during the ork attack.

(OOC- Well sadly my original and very lengthy post was lost yesterday so I'm gonna have to rewrite it. Sad.)

{Day 3, 1500 TST- Just South of "Basavriuk's Temple"}

"James? Glad you could join us after the "thunderstorm". And no, I wouldn't leave any of you out of this Levinski, I'm just tired of these "distractions". Said Inquisitor Decklan as he kicked the nearest ork corpse. The guardsmen had already begun piling the dead orks and burning the bodies to hopefully stop them from spreading. The ambush of the orks couldn't have gone better, under the weight of the imperial firepower the orks had fallen easily. Slowly the rest of the Inquisitorial party began to gather around, leaving the guardsmen to their grisly work assisted by a few marines. Looking around Decklan took stock and realized not a single imperial had died in the fighting, impressive to say the least.

" Alright then, now where were we? Oh, What was that about Stanis..." Decklan never go to finish his sentance as him and many others were thrown to the ground as it shook with titanic force. The damaged ork rok impacted with enough force to shake the whole continent. And as much as Decklan wished the orks had all died in the crash he knew this was only the beggining.

(OOC- Chapter II anyone?)

Archived