Victoria

eyescrossed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

While I don't actually play very often, as I'm more on the Painting/Fluff side of things, I'd like to state for the record that I'm a Victorian Man too. I regularly visit Northland (I live in Reservoir).

X-Slash-X

• 2 months later...
Melbourne. The 2nd best city. :P

Come to sydney, just don't bring swine flu with you. =D

Eww... Sydney... *Shudders*

I think we may be the only Victorians on the forums.

Yes you are :)

Oh, didn't notice you :)

PICK ME!!!! :) I'm a Victorian and head to the Highpoint store fairly regularly.

More of a painter/evil collector but if you want to get trounced I'm happy to oblige :) lol

Heh, I barely go to any GW stores nowadays... Sort of saving my money for once ;)

If anybody is ever at GW Highpoint, and they see a guy about 165-175 cm tall, with thick, messy dark brown hair, who's pretty fat, with a carrycase that has "Dyldo" written near the handle in blood red (don't ask) that's probably me. Oh, and I might be wearing glasses. No, I am not paranoid of giving out hair colour, height and size out on the internet :)

You sound like Mikey lol. Though not sure Mikey would be happy being called "pretty fat"... ;)

I'm Victorian too (live in Deer Park) and tend to be at GW Highpoint when Sevrius is there. More into the painting/modelling side of the hobby, but starting to build up my army to battle strength and hopefully get some games in. Drop me a line sometime (in a month or 2) if you're up for a 1000 or 1500 pt game.

Cheers,

Pegasus

Heh, if by Mikey you're referring to Mike, the staffer at GW Highpoint, then no, I'm not really like him. I'm also considerably younger. The main reason I don't get to GW much is because I'm 14.

Oh, but I am going tomorrow. Not bringing any armies though, only stopping by to buy more Chaos Termies and some Greenstuff.

Edited by eyescrossed

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi, i'm a victorian, and a highpoint regular.

i'm in melton and have a few local friends and collectors, and am starting up a wargaming club soon.

all traditional games will be welcomed, but the focus will be on WH40K, as all the founding members are players.

so far we have:

Space Wolves. MY Space Wolves. 8000 points and still collecting. i will eat your face.

Dark Angels with Grey Knights

Blood Angels

Black Legion with a bloodthirster

Imperial Guard x2 (not sure what planets, but both are mechanized)

Tyranids x2 (not sure what hive fleets, one has 3 carnifexes)

Iyanden Eldar

Eldar (not sure what craftworld)

i want an ork player or 2, and maybe a tau or necron player for some variety, but all are welcome.

hey im victorian too, and a friend of both eyescrossed and shrike 22. i live in lancefield (our pub step is the centre of victoria, almost exactly) even though i live kinda in the middle of nowhere, i have a place in melbourne, and heathcote so i can get around quite a bit.

i have Space Marines, AOBR orks and a dark eldar battleforce (which i still haven't finished painting.......)

EDIT: also a place in adelaide, so even though its irrelevant i can get there with a bit of notice too.)

Edited by traitor_dice

hey im victorian too, and a friend of both eyescrossed and shrike 22. i live in lancefield (our pub step is the centre of victoria, almost exactly) even though i live kinda in the middle of nowhere, i have a place in melbourne, and heathcote so i can get around quite a bit.

i have Space Marines, AOBR orks and a dark eldar battleforce (which i still haven't finished painting.......)

EDIT: also a place in adelaide, so even though its irrelevant i can get there with a bit of notice too.)

Phew, I thought you'd died or something.

Hey guys. I'm not a regular poster here. Tend just to read.

However, there is metric boatloads of gaming going on around the western suburbs of melbourne and loads of clubs around the city that can provide for your needs.

I regularly attend the WSWA (Western Suburbs Wargaming Association) and they have about 6 or 7 tables of 40k going on every fortnight.

I occasionally go into Highpoint but rarely to play. (Occasional Thursday nights)

wargamerau.com is a handy site for find gaming buddies and tourney info.

Hey guys. I'm not a regular poster here. Tend just to read.

However, there is metric boatloads of gaming going on around the western suburbs of melbourne and loads of clubs around the city that can provide for your needs.

I regularly attend the WSWA (Western Suburbs Wargaming Association) and they have about 6 or 7 tables of 40k going on every fortnight.

I occasionally go into Highpoint but rarely to play. (Occasional Thursday nights)

wargamerau.com is a handy site for find gaming buddies and tourney info.

Awesome.