Victoria

eyescrossed

Hey gaise, I live in Melbourne (Werribee -.-) and always keen for a game or painting session or what ever fancies your tickles :D

Used to go to GW Northland a bit, and some random clubs, including the old Battle Bunker in Northcote (WHICH WAS SHUT DOWN!)

It's good to see there's other Victorians on here :D

- Jackpet

Yes, sadly they did :(

I was on the 86 towards the city the other week and I looked inside and it was all empty and desolate :P sucks heaps, because I used to love the Wednesday gaming nights (even though I only went a handful of times :P )

So because of that I haven't actually played a decent game in a while... 'bout time that changed!!

Another Werribee player here.

Not many places around Werribee to game unfortunately (well, none) since the LGS closed down several months ago. Western Suburbs Wargaming Association would be the closest and best bet for getting a good game in. Check in at Wargamer.au for 2012 meetings.

Haven't been playing much myself, too busy with Uni and finally painting my own grey armies up!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

for anyone in and around the Sale area, we have a great little group of players there who come from as far as Taralgon for games on wednesday/thursday nights. we are currently involved in a 15 week campaign of scenarios with the Imperium facing of against the xenos/chaos. there is always plenty of freindly games to pick up as well especially on the weekends. the group plays mostly 40k but many have fantasy/LOTR armies, in fact i think the next campaign is a fantasy campaign.

• 1 year later...

Not many places around Werribee to game unfortunately (well, none)

Too true http://bolterandchainsword.com//public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/dry.gif

Where abouts do you reside, sir? I am always down for a game or three :3

We have a club in flemington, I live in altona.

Another Werribee player here.

Not many places around Werribee to game unfortunately (well, none) since the LGS closed down several months ago. Western Suburbs Wargaming Association would be the closest and best bet for getting a good game in. Check in at Wargamer.au for 2012 meetings.

Haven't been playing much myself, too busy with Uni and finally painting my own grey armies up!

As I mentioned previously, the clubs name is called WAAAGH you can find us in the clubs section on wargamerAU

Also most of the gamers are those that were part of the battle bunker including Viv himself

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Richmond here, started playing at a small FLGS that opened recently after the GW in Camberwell closed down. They've got a gaming Tuesday (night) and it's about the only time I can get some games in! Great to use their terrain and so forth.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...