Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Photography: Taking Pictures

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Shortsonfire79

Shortsonfire79

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,967 posts
  • Faction: Royal Redeemers
Heres a vid I made yesterday, but it wouldn't upload onto utoob, so it uploaded just now. Taking pictures of model miniatures.

Edited by Kurgan the Lurker, 11 July 2009 - 07:17 PM.

Aim: Shortsonfire79 | Yahoo: Shortsonfire79@yahoo.com | Gmail:Shortsonfire79@gmail.com | MSN:Shortsonfire79@hotmail.com
My messenger program runs all of those at once, so I'm always on. Hit me up, lets talk about 40k and life.

Black Fists 1st Company Thread
For Dorn!
The magnet master
BITZ SEARCH!!!! PLEASE HELP?? (link)

I am accepting commissions for Forgeworld building. I know many of you may love Forgeworld, but I'd just love to get my hands on something just to build it, you can keep it. :) You don't even have to pay me! Just for the product! :D

Brother Captain Andrecus

Brother Captain Andrecus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 552 posts
  • Faction: Fire Falcons
This is great stuff man. You're a great tutorial maker. I have request for a tutorial, I just would like to see a tutorial on basing minis. I'm a terrible baser, and I thought the bases in that pic looked pretty good. Can you give us a tutorial?
Sola Deus Gloria!

Suffer not the heretic to live! Suffer not the alien to post!

Read my blog!!!
QUOTE (admiral me @ Oct 19 2006, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Sword Brother Jeramakus @ Oct 19 2006, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That "chainsword" looks like a pair of clippers for hedges and the like. The modern equivalent is electric and has teeth on both sides, usually...

got one! brass handle, very large loud motor, teeth up both sides. certainly livens up hedge trimming when i'm alone :P (die, heretic cat-mint!, never again shall you deny the blessed light to my pyrocanthus! oh, hello mrs wilkins. yes, i suppose it does look a little strange...)

Shortsonfire79

Shortsonfire79

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,967 posts
  • Faction: Royal Redeemers
Hahah, but I'm a terrible baser too! hahaha. I'll work on it. Thanks!
Aim: Shortsonfire79 | Yahoo: Shortsonfire79@yahoo.com | Gmail:Shortsonfire79@gmail.com | MSN:Shortsonfire79@hotmail.com
My messenger program runs all of those at once, so I'm always on. Hit me up, lets talk about 40k and life.

Black Fists 1st Company Thread
For Dorn!
The magnet master
BITZ SEARCH!!!! PLEASE HELP?? (link)

I am accepting commissions for Forgeworld building. I know many of you may love Forgeworld, but I'd just love to get my hands on something just to build it, you can keep it. :) You don't even have to pay me! Just for the product! :D

Ironfoe

Ironfoe

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 28 posts
  • Faction: Grey Knights - Chapter 666
Rad video, thanks for showing it to us.

Blaze

Blaze

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 69 posts

Thanks for the video, now I see some of what I was doing wrong with my pics.

Nostraman_zpsf4be09e4.png

Jolemai

Jolemai

++ CERDONIS CÆDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,503 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels

How would you go about taking a photo of a battle?

gallery_62972_14467_5178.jpggallery_62972_14467_1351.jpggallery_48988_15094_4929.pnggallery_62972_14467_2702.jpggallery_48988_15094_2403.pnggallery_62972_14467_4151.jpggallery_62972_14467_3390.jpg

Blogs Blood Angels | Veritas Vitae | Battle Reports | Terrain | IXth Legion | Miscellaneous Imperials
1000 Scout list W:0 D:0 L:0
1250 Death Company List (jump) W:0 D:0 L:0
1500 Light Mech List W:0 D:0 L:2 Dreadnought List W:2 D:0 L:1
1750 Hybrid List W:0 D:0 L:0
1850 Death Company List (mech) W:0 D:0 L:0
2000 Heavy Mech List W:0 D:0 L:1 Two Towers List W:0 D:0 L:0
Apocalypse W:1 D:0 L:0 | Heresy 2500 Mechanised IXth W:2 D:1 L:0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users