Dawn of War II Contact List

ChaosPhoenix

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Righty-o then!

Steam: Umbra. At the last check there were a few Umbra-s...i'm the one with the red moon in shadow as an avatar...and the squirrel comment, you'll know when you find it. BEWARE though, it's shared around so you might not get me :(

Windows Live: Ancientbadwolf

Liking the last stand and do like the Eldar though am severely corroded in the skirmishing department.

Same, not had a gaming pc in 5 years and even then I only played age of empires on it. But what with new pc and the tv my 360 being hooked up to being the TV tv, I can't game as much as i'd like sometimes as the missus boots me off to watch telly.

Just bought Dawn of war I, II, and Chaos Rising. 3 games for less than 25 quid O.o I've tootled around on one a bit so far, created a few custom armies etc (I'm aware there's no one playing it online so not putting much effort in) and started the campaign, but the campaign isn't terribly engaging so I'm pondering about moving straight onto II. How different are they gameplay and graphics wise? Is there no point getting used to number one's gameplay or is it basically the same?

Getting use to number ones gameplay is a no go for dow II its completly different. they only thing they have in commen is the same chapter and some reference caracters. but the original dow, the first game has the best campain story wise, i think it is one of the best because it presents each race in the terms that they would actualy fight. and has a couple of fun twists

• 3 weeks later...

Games for Windows: AngryJohnnyVII

Steam: AngryJohnny (Joined the Steam B&C Group)

I just barely got a PC that can run DOW2 so I'm just starting out. I just finished the DOW2 campaign & started the DOW2:Chaos Rising campaign yesterday. I've only played last stand on multiplayer (Level 3 Space Marine)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived