Praetors of Calth

apologist

Apologist, your models are awesome, but your fluff is better. Thats is 10x more in depth and engaging as the UM fluff in the codex.

See mate, i am not the only one that says your fluff is the dogs hangy bits! I think personally your fluff is much more interesting and gripping compared to the pooped the GW codex makers scribble. :yes:

Then again you know i am your number one fan, so i would say that. :lol:

defeated the Archstylist of Zohan

Srsly?

Love most of your models and your spin on Guilliman is interesting, but the model for Guilliman himself strikes me as weird somehow and I certainly think the axe is all wrong as a weapon choice. Guilliman would have either some more archetypal Greco-Roman weapons (Gladius, Pilum, Scutum, Aspis, Dory, Xiphos) or else the Gauntlets Of Ultramar (tho they came into use Post-Heresy). An axe is a VERY strange choice that doesn't really fit at all...

Maybe the other weirdness will disappear when he's not WIP anymore. A lot of WIP has a good dose of weirdness.

The axe fits into the story of Guilliman due to the fact (in the fluff) he tries to keep a cultural reference in the choice of weapon, the axe being used by the tribes of Macragge. It suits fairly well, although the fluff in the offical Ultramarines IA the only references for close combat weapons Guilliman uses is Konor's sword, but it doesn't really matter. :lol:

Archived