Virginia, USA

GhostLegion

• 1 month later...

Old duffer in christiansburg VA reporting in... So any clubs/groups out this way?

There's Fun-N-Games in Blacksburg and Game Quest in Radford.

Roanoke recently opened up Mishap Games and I think I'm gonna start playing some Horus Heresy with a few guys down there.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, just started visiting this site. I live outside Warrenton, right off 29 north towards Gainesville. I am in my mid 40's and looking for some casual games (though I can play competitive). I have been modelling and playing for the better part of 25 years but dont get much opportunity to play. If anyone is interested in playing, I have a fully finished basement and mounds of terrain, or can meet somewhere- just nothing close to me since the Game Parlour closed up.

Thanks-

For anyone in or around the NOVA sprawl, there is a growing number of us playing in Arlington. It's a great group of friendly, knowledgeable guys. We play a mixture of competitive and narrative games usually accompanied with some beverages and good-natured banter. Check out the website or shoot me a message if you're interested!

http://www.victorygamers.org/

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm in Gloucester. I play mostly at Jersey's, but I also have a table in my house.

If you're nearby, and want to play, I have SM, C:SM, Eldar, AM and Tau. Also some HH Imperial Fists.  I mostly play casual games.

I also work in Richmond several days a week, and could play there.

Edited by tdemayo

I just moved to Charlottesville from Texas. Longtime 40k player and i've got a ton of stuff to start up in HH but essentially no build or legion paint applied yet. I look at the End Games website and don't see anything about 40k on there. I'm used to my own table at home and have a good deal of terrain but now i'm in an apartment.

Sadly the End's website is, ahem..."lacking" in WH30/40k, but there is a group there.  We are actually trying to get an HH group going right now.  Ask for Dan or PM me and i will see about getting you on the mailing list.

Edited by Chesco

• 2 years later...

Doesn't look like this has been updated in some time, so I want to take this opportunity to let everyone know there is now a game store here in Warrenton, VA. It's just called The Game Store

They've been open since March of 2018. They have quite a few tables, and it is a nice and open area. I've seen a lot of game store in my 35 years as a gamer, and I've got to admit, this is probably the second or third best one I've ever been in. I'd spend more time there if I wasnt an agoraphobic shut-in lol

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Heya Virginia folks-- a new hobby store is opening in Alexandria (soft open was today with a grand opening expected in July). "Your Hobby Place" on Facebook- they bought the business license and a lot of the assets from Eagle and Empire which shuttered its doors in q4 2021.

I wasn't able to get a super detailed look around as they were still setting things up- but the shop floor is pretty big, Id imagine theyll be able to get several game tables in there come opening day.

Edited by The_Chaplain