Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Virginia, USA

• Please log in to reply
140 replies to this topic

Raven6826

Raven6826

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 140 posts
Old duffer in christiansburg VA reporting in... So any clubs/groups out this way?

Raven6826

Raven6826

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 140 posts
Guess not...

maverike_prime

maverike_prime

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,731 posts

Yeah, afraid I don't know anything out that way, Raven. I know of places in Springfield, Fredericksburg, Richmond and Norfolk. Doesn't help much out that way.

If you're message even remotely resembles this:
"O foar teh noez dey schrewd Ka0z agen!11!!!one! /cry /quit" and "Ka0z iz OP hax0rz."

Please go back and re-type it. Seriously, go back and try again. I am not fluent in txtiese. I am capable of reading/writing/speaking 3 languages: English, bad English, and American.

Be Sure to Follow me on:
32_twitch.png32_facebook.png32_twitter.png32_youtube.png32_instagram.png32_pinterest.png

Raven6826

Raven6826

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 140 posts
Thanks for the heads up man.

UncleB

UncleB

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4 posts
I'm in Blacksburg

Aristeo

Aristeo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 98 posts
  • Chapter Name: Alpha Legion

Old duffer in christiansburg VA reporting in... So any clubs/groups out this way?

There's Fun-N-Games in Blacksburg and Game Quest in Radford.

Roanoke recently opened up Mishap Games and I think I'm gonna start playing some Horus Heresy with a few guys down there.

"War is simply the galaxy's hygiene." - Primarch Alpharius

serpentslairresixe.gif

rdrdrdrd

rdrdrdrd

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 24 posts

I'm in Blacksburg

I know it's kind of a dig but also here in Blacksburg looking to start playing very soon. Should be getting an IG army going within the month.

sturguard

sturguard

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 390 posts

Hey guys, just started visiting this site. I live outside Warrenton, right off 29 north towards Gainesville. I am in my mid 40's and looking for some casual games (though I can play competitive). I have been modelling and playing for the better part of 25 years but dont get much opportunity to play. If anyone is interested in playing, I have a fully finished basement and mounds of terrain, or can meet somewhere- just nothing close to me since the Game Parlour closed up.

Thanks-

T-Rock

T-Rock

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 230 posts

For anyone in or around the NOVA sprawl, there is a growing number of us playing in Arlington. It's a great group of friendly, knowledgeable guys. We play a mixture of competitive and narrative games usually accompanied with some beverages and good-natured banter. Check out the website or shoot me a message if you're interested!

http://www.victorygamers.org/

ffx98dl.jpg?4

Kenmichi

Kenmichi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 230 posts
  • Chapter Name: Space Wolves

RVA player, I'll be at Game Vault in Fredericksburg tomorrow with 1850 Wolves playing against some AM and Skitarii if anyone wants to come by.

Inquisitor Memnoch

Inquisitor Memnoch

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts

Anyone around the Stafford, Quantico or Woodbridge areas that want to get some games in? I have a variety of armies I can bring to the table.

tdemayo

tdemayo

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 615 posts

I'm in Gloucester. I play mostly at Jersey's, but I also have a table in my house.

If you're nearby, and want to play, I have SM, C:SM, Eldar, AM and Tau. Also some HH Imperial Fists.  I mostly play casual games.

I also work in Richmond several days a week, and could play there.

Edited by tdemayo, 11 November 2016 - 03:13 AM.

Call_of_Chaos_7_Banner_01f_zps8c8c944c.j

Chesco

Chesco

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts

We have a pretty good group in Charlottesville, playing mostly at The End Games.  Several of us also have tables at home.

Dan The Deamon

Dan The Deamon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 662 posts

I just moved to Charlottesville from Texas. Longtime 40k player and i've got a ton of stuff to start up in HH but essentially no build or legion paint applied yet. I look at the End Games website and don't see anything about 40k on there. I'm used to my own table at home and have a good deal of terrain but now i'm in an apartment.

Chesco

Chesco

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 9 posts

Sadly the End's website is, ahem..."lacking" in WH30/40k, but there is a group there.  We are actually trying to get an HH group going right now.  Ask for Dan or PM me and i will see about getting you on the mailing list.

Edited by Chesco, 15 November 2016 - 04:37 PM.

BlueBelly1863

BlueBelly1863

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 411 posts
  • Chapter Name: Salamanders - Ashen Brigade

Hey Chesco, I'm gonna send you a PM about the HH group in Cville. I've asked at the End Games but I didn't know others were organizing HH games! Woohoo! I have a use for my sallies! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users