Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Delaware, USA

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

R-code

R-code

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 193 posts
I know this is a stretch, but does anyone in Delaware play? I'm located in a suburb of Dover, however I'll be away until August. Looking for some pickup games at local stores or even on my kitchen table, no matter.

Let me know!

~Mike~

Polaris

Polaris

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 113 posts
Wow! I did not expect to find a post about Delaware.

I am from lewes, we should get a game going!
Project: Inquisition

Click below for more information

Part 1- The Gaming Board.

Part 2 - The Models.

My army list

Deus de Mortalis

Deus de Mortalis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 446 posts
I myself live in Hockessin.

THERE WILL BE NO PEACE AMONG THE STARS

-    -    -

ONLY AN ETERNITY OF CARNAGE AND SLAUGHTER

-    -    -

AND THE HIDEOUS LAUGHTER OF EVER-THIRSTING GODS

-    -    -

LET THE GALAXY BURN

JD_Jess

JD_Jess

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 17 posts
I'm in Middletown, has anybody played at the GW store in Bear?

littlbitz

littlbitz

++ VINDICIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,126 posts
You're from Lewes, Polaris?

I live right across the bay in Cape May NJ. A short boat ride, and we could get some gaming goin'
My Space Wolves Gallery
My blog, Space Wolves, and all things GW related
Follow me on Twitter: @Ted_Nagel

Posted Image

"Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in."
Andrew Jackson

JesseR

JesseR

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2 posts
Living in Dover, looking to get a game or two in. Give me a shout if you're in Deleware!

27reilly

27reilly

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5 posts

Hello! I am a college student living in DC who is in the process of composing my senior thesis, which is on women in gaming culture.  If you are a woman who is involved with wargaming (or know of someone who is) and you are interested in talking to me, please message me and I can give you more project details!  I realize this is a strange request to post on this forum, but I would be grateful for any help I can get!

Thanks!

Jarl of Wulfen

Jarl of Wulfen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 534 posts
Just wanted to say on here, the GW store in Bear, DE is an awesome store. The manager is really friendly, and promotes a positive additude in the store. I've played a lot of games there recently and the community is nice and laid back. There will be store events coming up on Feb 1st and the 15th.

Jarl of Wulfen

Jarl of Wulfen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 534 posts
The Bear store has 3 events coming up in February.
1st--Gladiator battle! Bring a single unnamed HQ up to 200 pts total and go one on one in a double elimination tournament.
15th--Spaceship Troopers! Bring a single troop squad up to 200 pts and help clear out a tyranid hive.
22nd--Monster Hunt! Create a monster model and bring a troop squad to kill it. Compete against an opponent to be the first to bag the biggest game.

More info on the events can be found on the store's Facebook page https://m.facebook.c...GovernorsSquare

Edited by OnyxGuard, 30 January 2014 - 02:25 PM.

Lykos

Lykos

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 94 posts

Deleted  my post. I did not know the store was closed till Thursday.

Edited by Lykos, 20 February 2014 - 12:35 AM.

Jarl of Wulfen

Jarl of Wulfen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 534 posts
I didn't see your post, but if you were looking for store hours they are 12 to 7 Wed and Thurs, 12 to 8 Fri, 1 to 10 sat and 12 to 5 on sun.

Jarl of Wulfen

Jarl of Wulfen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 534 posts
The gw store in Delaware is closing. If you live between Baltimore and Philly, you'll now have to go inti Philly or south of Baltimore for an official gw store. Tbh I don't see the Philly store lasting too long either. Makes me sad as I just moved near the gw store in Delaware last year and the past year has been a blast at the store.

Jarl of Wulfen

Jarl of Wulfen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 534 posts
The gaming community formerly of GW Governor's Square will be moving to Days of Knights located in Newark, De. We will have table top gaming on Thursdays and Saturdays. If you'd like to join us, feel free to come on out. The group will be moving to DoKs once the GW store has officially closed.

Jarl of Wulfen

Jarl of Wulfen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 534 posts
There will be a new Warhammer store opening in Wilmington Delaware on August 26th.