Qatar

R-code

• 1 year later...

The Muff Closed???? YGTBSM! I still have my lifetime membership card from 2005!

The Aussies are awesome, love flying with those dudes. All the Commonwealth dudes are great, though.

Next time I go to the Deid I'll have to bring an army it seems!

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

helosv:

Disciple of Fulgrim here. I'm currently in Doha and have a small selection of Chaos Space Marines with me - they added up to just about 1,500 points under 5th Edition, but I'm not exactly sure what they'd be worth under the new 6th Edition CSM Codex. In addition to the new CSM dex I also have the new 6th Edition rules and a small selection of terrain. If you'd like to try to get together for a small game some time, just let me know.

Cheers - Disciple

Hello !!!

I brought with me, some of my wolves, to paint them, so I think that I could reach 1.500 points, not realy optimized, but that can be deployed on a terrain...

I have the 6th edition (but in french...), no terrain (not enough place in my luggage...)

I am here (in Doha) for several years, for work.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Calling any/all WH40K players who may have moved to Qatar this summer - helosv and I are still here and still gaming!  Drop us a line if you're interested in playing - we have a nice selection of troops and terrain, and our games are always a good mix of casual fun and challenging action.  New players and curious spectators welcome!  

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

helosv: Good to hear from you mon ami! I hope all is going well for you, Madame and your house. I am back in the U.S. and unfortunately not likely to be back in Qatar anytime soon. I no longer have the phone numbers for the other guys we played with, but will PM you the old e-mails I was able to find.  One will be for Matt (the older fellow from the UK who played Dark Angels and Nids) and the other for Joseph (the teenager who played Eldar.)  As I recall Matt also had two friends who also played, Nick and James - I think Nick played Ultramarines. I have no idea if any of them are around, but who knows? Good luck!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

h34 and anyone else: If you get a chance to go up against helosv, take it! He's a great player, a great painter and a superb host! Good luck with the heat in Qatar! 

Hi !

I am expected to come back to Doha,  mid of august.

I will bring with me 2000 pts of space wolves + more to paint...

This is great news! Looking forward to setting up some games.

Just send me a PM when you're here!!