Fixing Daemonhunters

Aidoneus

Seeming as this codex is just a proposal for minimal changes to bring it in to line with the recent edition why not add these proposed, older ideas to brother Tyler's Codex Leveling Project? Especially as there has been hardly any work made in the Chamber Militant sub-forum...

I'm not really familiar with Brother Tyler's project. I mean, I know of its existence, but I haven't really looked through it or anything. If you feel like these changes would be appropriate in that project though, please feel free to suggest as much in that forum and post a link to this thread. And honestly, if people are actually still interested in this, for whatever reason, I can think of a few more minor tweaks I would like to make. Not to mention fully incorporating the units from the IG codex and finalizing the Allies rules. I just never got around to it since the thread died off. But if people want to continue working on it, I'd be more than happy to.

Uniting sources may help and it could save this project falling into the depths of forum obscurity again. What I've done is PM Brother Tyler, so he can find this thread. If he's impressed (why wouldn't he be ;)) I'm sure he'll contact you. Something may come of it, or it may not. In any case, keep up the good work!

Archived