Saskatchewan, Canada

Dusktiger

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone,

I registered on this site a few months back and have been trolling, I guess, looking for information and scoping out various threads. Now I thought I'd start looking for players in Canada. Specifically the Regina, Saskatchewan region.

I moved to the area a year ago and I know there are many players out there in the area, you're just hard to find! If you live around the Regina area, post here and we'll see if we can set up some game times or places, maybe even start a club or something!

Armies : Space Marines, Tau, Orks and many In Progress!

me and another space marine player, and a chaos player goto dragon's den sometimes. othertimes, the other marine player has a board in his basement we're in the process of sorta kinda maybe designing. atm its just a 4x6 board on legs. :devil:

Nice well PM me sometime and we should meet up at DD and play.

I dont really have that many guys (just bought the SM battleforce not too long ago) so Im just painting and still have to learn the game.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

MalachiOfRuss: I believe there is 40k gaming every Sunday, in downtown Regina at "Tramps Comics & Games"

Problem for me is I work on Sundays but i'll figure something out once I can paint some more models.

Edited by RedSarge

• 3 months later...
I want to take a quick rollcall here, see who is still active in province. Obviously, I'm still breathing, enjoying the not chilly at all winter.

Still around. Dusktiger as well, not sure about the others.

Local board for gaming around Saskatoon (quite a few Regina guys and PA as well) http://huntersofthewarp.forumakers.com/

• 1 year later...
Hello guys, I am from Ituna/Yorkton Sasketchewan, but I currently live in Halifax. My parents live in Pilote Butte and I might take a month off work and visit. In Regina what shops sell/ have 40k nights? And is anyone from Yorkton that plays?