The Return of the Warmaster

Skirax

skirax

Great short stories :P

Marneus died (No complaints) Lysander died (Don't really mind but i like him better than marneus)

Kill off pedro and say about that collapse of the crimson fists next.

no offence to any players of the crimson fists but i would like to see pedro get sniped

Or even Dante that would be fun (I can insult the blood angels, i play them)

Lets recap,

You kill Marneus............You shall be hailed a hero sir,

You kill Lysander,who until recently,was dead any way...........You do the Galaxy a service by tieing up some lose ends,

and then you kill Pedro Kantor(pretty please :P ).

Skirax...............you pure rock,I owe you a pint

you just don't want to see your beloved SM characters get killed by some unknown assassin well, tough luck :)

just relax this isn't real anyway <_<

lol i dont like any of them maybe lysander, i love having calgar killed ^_^ dont forgot that the assassin targerts leaders without helmets, its abaddon next! ^^ then ghazhgulll ^^.

thanks

antique_nova

Lets recap,

You kill Marneus............You shall be hailed a hero sir,

You kill Lysander,who until recently,was dead any way...........You do the Galaxy a service by tieing up some lose ends,

and then you kill Pedro Kantor(pretty please :o ).

Skirax...............you pure rock,I owe you a pint

Throw it to me! *catches ale* Mmmmm, smurf blood, my favourite!

Anyway, the DA vets will complain about the next instalment <_<

The end plot: give you little sneak peak (by the way, it's who you least expect):

'Thank you, servant, you did a great favour,' boomed Abbadon, his great claws tapping against his throne. 'Now we shall luanch an attack, while the Imperium will be crippled. All their great Leaders shall be dead, and our armies get ever stronger. My Legion has massed, now send word to Khârn that I wish he gethers his Gladiatorial murderers for one glorious slaughter! Let the Galaxy BURRRRRN!'

Bowing low, the servant revealed his face. An arch-traitor, a great lord fallen to a mere servant, one that tore apart the Imperium from the inside outwards. There, in all the glory he deserved, bow *****, son of the Emperor.

wait let me get this straight you said that probably Azreal

will get assasinated then you say abbadon was killed and the guy how killed two

great heroes of the imperium (Not really marneus) is the son of the emperor. (well some sort of hero)

My head hurts

Ha you fail!

Let me line it out: the ultimate plotine involves someone special being the assasin, as Abbadon sent him/her/it to do the work so he could plunge the universe into a realm of chaos.

<Takes out a scout standard pattern rifle and aims the dot at Skirax>

Leave Azreal alone. Besides which, Azreal has the Lion Helm, one of the most potent personal force fields in the entire Imperium.

Instead, get the Plague of Unbelief, infect Calgar and get the assassin to kill Zombie Calgar.

And the assassin is Cypher. Thats my guess. He is the only one cool enough to kill Heroes like that.

The one you least expected. That is all I will say.

Anyway, don't you see my point? Pretty much all the NC get EW, so I am saying they have dire wounds, and then get sniped. Plus, this is a sniper blade of pure Chaotic hate, not even the Lion helm will stop it, Azreal isn't immune to instant death, so Bang! And the dirt is gone! :D

Well, I was going to suggest Master Chief, as he is teh awesomeness; but that would be obvious!! :eek

No, the actual answer is, Luther, the Arch Heretic.

Now, where’s my cookie? ;)

Steve

Close.

The clues are there for all to see. Though you really did ruin it a bit. We will have no more about this Primarch discussion until I have wiped out a substantial amount of characters.

The killer is Gerry the Dark Angel scout.

...and the assassin lowered his hood, to reveal a shock to those around him. Despite his immense size, he had managed to kill all of the Imperiums heroes. For in the chamber, draped in robes, stood Chuck Norris.'

...and the assassin lowered his hood, to reveal a shock to those around him. Despite his immense size, he had managed to kill all of the Imperiums heroes. For in the chamber, draped in robes, stood Chuck Norris.'

So siggable! XD

So siggable! XD

Thank you so very much. :)

not a fan really, it's a bit cliched to get people killed by sniper shots, but then again i suppose it isn't what you might expect, anyway Marneus has to survive long enough to defend maccrage from the Tau and then become a Dreadnaught

not a fan really, it's a bit cliched to get people killed by sniper shots, but then again i suppose it isn't what you might expect, anyway Marneus has to survive long enough to defend maccrage from the Tau and then become a Dreadnaught

Cliched, yes, but not the next lot. The rest are hard to pin down, like Shrike. You wouldn't see him getting hit by a sniper shot.

Since when is Maccrage being attacked by the Tau and Marneus becoming a Smurfnaught?

sigged ;)

Since when is Maccrage being attacked by the Tau and Marneus becoming a Smurfnaught?

read rise of the tau, google it :D , its on the black library forums

o and i look forward to the rest, no more sniping sounds good

read rise of the tau, google it ^_^ , its on the black library forums

o and i look forward to the rest, no more sniping sounds good

Rise of the Tau is a fan fic. It is not canon and henceforth never going to happen. Hopefully it won't. A race that was created to appease anime mech culture should not get that much glory.

Archived