Wolf Scout

OnlyInDeath

Not forgotten, just not a whole lot of time for writing at the moment. Real life has been rather busy at the moment, and hobbies have had to be put on the back burner. I will try to get this restarted as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, just had to revive this one so I dont have to go looking far for any updates. Right now time is somewhat scarce, as I'm in the middle of a divorce (hence the long away time). But there is definatley down time and I want to get this story back up and started, so keep your eyes open for an update in the near future. I told ya I wont let this die :P I've also had a lot of time to think about how to flesh out what's been layed down so far, and the book is definately coming together. I think the final installment will really make you howl. But, again, stay patient and I'll give ya what I can when I can.

Edit: Woo! 1000 posts!

• 1 year later...
lol, my question is why was this thread not made a sticky when he first posted it.

because, while it is like hearing an angel sing a song, not a question that comes up almost every week. now if someone were to bundle it all and post it in the librarium(jedi mind trick on OID; you will bundle this story and post it on the librarium) however :D gah, i guess it'll take a while before OID ever reads this so i'd say we let this wolf sleep until he wakes up again ;)

haha, last I checked OID was busy beating some Blood Claw over the head in the great hall. I think he's still in there somewhere, unless he's taken a couple of those bolter babes back to his room B)

• 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived