Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Finalized Tourn army 1500 pts

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

veidin

veidin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 212 posts
Any thoughts on this Id appreciate. ;)

HQ:
2X DP's MoS, Lash, Wings - 310 pts

Troops:
7 PM's 2 Meltas, P Fist, Champ - 221 pts
7 PM's 2 Meltas, P Weapon, Champ - 211 pts

Dedicated Transports:
3 Rhinos - 105 pts

H Support:
3 Vindicators D Possession - 435 pts

Best I could come up with before I start doing tournaments, any advice would be great. Id like plasmas on some PM's and more P fists but points just arent there. Thanks again! :huh:

minigun762

minigun762

++ PHYSICUS DEMENTER ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 9,981 posts

Troops:
7 PM's 2 Meltas, P Fist, Champ - 221 pts

Drop the Power Weapons from both Champions. With the points saved, you should be able to make 1 squad have 2 Plasmaguns and the other squad give the Champion a Power Fist.

Otherwise it seems like a variation on the standard Chaos list, replacing Obliterators with DP Vindicators.
I think it would work out fine.

Edited by minigun762, 11 April 2009 - 01:40 AM.

Posted Image

Zhukov

Zhukov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,363 posts

Best I could come up with before I start doing tournaments, any advice would be great. Id like plasmas on some PM's and more P fists but points just arent there. Thanks again! :)

I say Obliterators + 1 termicide is way better compared to 3 vindis. I playtested it, did math and even played against vindis, but vindis just seem less good. They are also much more of a gamble against certain armies where Oblits always are good and versatile.

So if you want a list as good as possible I say dont take vindies.

If you do want them go with miniguns advise, that optimises this list setup.

I'm open to messages if you want help or advice from me.

You can ask me anything.