Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1k undivided horde list

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

mes

mes

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 40 posts
I'm normally a cult troop addict, so I built this list to try and get me out of my comfort zone a bit. I haven't played it yet, but on paper I think it's not too shabby. Main weakness is lack of long range anti tank. Total comes to 39 wounds on 37 models, plus 3 rhinos. 3 fists, 4 meltas, 4 flamers, and 2 combi-meltas.
HQ

Lord, Demon weapon, melta bombs 135

Heavy

9 havocs (including champ), IoCG, fist, 2xmelta, 2xflamer, rhino 250

Troops

10xCSM (including champ), IoCG, fist, combi-melta, melta, flamer, rhino 260

10xCSM (including champ), IoCG, fist, combi-melta, melta, flamer, rhino 260

7xLesser demon 91
______
total 996

Let me know what you think!

chillin

chillin

+ADEPTUS DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,574 posts
Looks pretty good to me.
Long range anti-tank is hard to fit in at 1k.

daemon*hunter

daemon*hunter

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 325 posts
unless you take 'Blits ;)

Edited by daemon*hunter, 29 April 2009 - 03:05 PM.

Zhukov

Zhukov

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,363 posts
Those havocs doesnt seem to be worth it really, they are wasting points by taking different weapons (flamers and meltas) with them. I'm not fan of chosen anyway, especially not in 1k. I would rather see another csm squad.

Second problem is your lord, he needs wings but also if you take another csm squad he doesnt fit in the rhino anymore, I'm aware of that. So I say take a winged deamon prince with warptime instead of the lord.

Lesser Deamons, meh... Dont really like them and in 1k it becomes a problem if they turn up where/when you dont want them. It does not add that much anyway, because lesser deamons die quicker to anti horde fire if you compare it to regular csm's. So consider dropping these, not sure what to add though. 1 Obliterator doesnt hurt, but 2 are better.

I'm open to messages if you want help or advice from me.

You can ask me anything.