Today Khârn killed...

Rahveel

Khârn goes through 15 Nobz, 3 more in mega armor, the Prophet of the Waagh!, and almost 40 Boyz, then goes down to Grots?! :P :) :D

Seriously, that's one heck of a story. And one really, really gutsy pack of Gretchin. Those little greenskins are the worst cowards I've ever heard of, and they charged into battle with someone who rolled over a bunch of Nobs and a Warboss. *shakes head* Just plain awesome.

Hi all,Just wraped up our Khorne vs Ork campaign and Khârn did it again.

But first i better fill you in so you see the Irony of it all.

Basically the idea is Orks own world,Chaos learn of powerful artifacts on world,Madness ensues.

3 Apoc games.

if Orks win 1st battle they get to take 2 super heavies from the opponent and count them as being looted(or 10 normal vechiles or 1 super H and 5 normal) If Chaos win then They can Equip one Hero with the Armour of Skulls,Making him all but unkillable.

Result:Chaos win,Khârn given armour.

2nd battle.If Orks win the following battle will be the theme "Mop 'Em Up Lads",basically kill the last of the Chaos Horde

However if chaos win then they claim the Deamon Weapon Khornes Fang,A weapon that causes some serious damage,but may turn on its owner.

Result:Chaos wins again,Khârn given the Fang

Now what happened today was Khârn disembarks from Land Raider with 4 Terminators in tow,Gets Charged by Warboss and Nob mob,Boyz kill all Terminators but fail to wound Khârn.

At this stage we know whats coming next and imagine Khârn limbering up to slaughter his way across the table When Lo&Behold the Deamon Weapon turns on him and Kills him outright

^_^ we couldnt stop laughing

There is something about Khârn that when I field him I just have the feeling of so much power! He kicks so much ass!

My count last game:

1 Wraithlord

6 Dire Avengers

1 Farseer

4 banshees

4 harlequins

3 of my own berzerkers.

Love him and will always field him!

dex

Many, MANY years ago, my friend got me into 40k. He played Smurph marines at the time, as has an unusual, and sometimes uneasy fascination with Marneus Calgar. Anyways, knowwing nothing of the game, I ended up going Chaos, seeing how Berzerkers looked the coolest. And so our story unfolds....

1st game every after buying random bits and boxxes with codex, not knowwing a thing about the game, I fielded some 24 Zerkers, Khârn, and Abbadon. I figured at the time, if the big leader guy got whacked, you lose........and whacked Abbadon got..

Kill count for Khârn........

10 Assault marines,

5 Terminators,

10 Tac marines,

16/24 Berserkers.....the other squad got bbq'd by his whirlwind,

1 Bike,

aaaaaaaaaaand Abaddon the Despoiled!

Fatigue kicked in and the bikes picked Khârn off at this point.

My friend steered clear of Khârn whenever I was brave enough to field him after that game.

I just recently started again and was building a loyalist DA army, but after browsing this specific forum, my old World Eaters may get dusted off and an overhaul.

after playing my wife's tau, i fielded a kharne counts as (as his rules rock), and she did something remarkable.

she killed absolutely nothing. being delayed til turn 5, and then being to far from anything. it was a sad day for khorne.

played my first game with "Khârn" two nights ago...

he sucked! but to be fair, i had abhorrent rolls. half his unit were whittled by ork shooting, and the other half was taken down by space marine shooting (it was a 2v2 game), so he didnt even kill any of his OWN men!

his kill count was:

2 dethkoptas

2 grey knights

the tactical squad with MoK in support of his zerk unit, however, killed like 30 boyz and the rest of the grey knights xD

ahh the fickle gods of chaos... or perhaps he was drunk on blood whiskey :S

• 2 weeks later...

Khârn took out 6 Imperial guard sqauds, a comissar lord, a leman russ and a sqaud of stormtroopers,

All the berzerkers died early on due to the comissar lord actually killing two and the rest got shot :unsure: Khârn took 2 wounds and won the battle for me :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Last Thursday, Kharne shot and then sliced his way through an Imperial Guard Command squad and then Colonel-Commissar Gaunt Himself, with out loosing a single wound. Not that Impressive considering their only guard, but its GAUNT!!!!!, he then got hosed by 3 heavy bolters, survived with a single wound and then got shot dead by Colonel Corbec with a las pistol. Bloody 3+ armour saves.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished a game against my friend's new Codex Space Wolves.

Khârn's tally:

1 Vindicator

7 Blood Claws

1 Lukas the Trickster

6 Grey Hunters

10 Wolf Guard Terminators

1 Berserker

As for the Warhound Titan, in our last Apocalypse game Khârn charged and killed a Warhound Titan, Stormlord, and a Baneblade. They had been softened up first with some shooting, but Khârn rushed in and stole the glory :)

Such is the might of Khorne!

Khârn failed miserably yesterday.. his body guard unit wiped out Khârn survived an ordanace blast and then tore into charged some sanction psyekrs i roll 6 attacks get 4 ones.. he survives a bit longer before getting nailed by imperial guardsmen with power weapons. Luckily my chaos terminators with Icon of K destroyed the other flank. gmae was a draw.

He is a badass though. In another game I killed a valkyrie in close combat (need 6's to hit and he still does it) before slaughtering its meat puppet vet cargo.

I remember one game Khârn killed his entire retinue in one turn, and did squat to my opponents. He made up for it with wiping the squad he was fighting the next turn. I just miss using him in 4th edition, I rolled up an entire all-infantry Guard army in a 2k game with Khârn on one side and a Berzerker Glaive Lord on the other. My Berzerkers got shot to pieces but they did their job of getting the big boys in there!

• 3 weeks later...

Khârn for me over the last week killed:

Ork vs Chaos:

13 Boyz

2 Bikers

1 Wazdakka

1 Meganobz

2 Bezekers

Necron vs Chaos:

1 Tomb Spyder

10 Warriors

1 Monolith (yeah!)