• Armour of the Decadent Prince
  • Blade of the Flawless
  • Narthecios
  • Plasma Pistol
  • Mark of Slaanesh

• Independent Character
  • Parry

• Chariot of Seduction

The Blade of the Flawless is a Daemon Weapon that always wounds on a 2+, regardless of toughness. In addition, any wounds it causes become D3 wounds.

The Armour of the Decadent Prince gives Eleaxus a 2+ Armour Save.

The Narthecios gives Eleaxus Feel no Pain.

The Chariot of Seduction is a Chaos Rhino. It counts as having daemonic possession and in the shooting phase, all enemy units within 6" of it it take D6 Strength 6 hits.

Special Rules

Parry – Eleaxus counts as being equipped with defensive grenades.

Beauteous Appearance - All enemies assaulting Eleaxus are -1 Initiative, except for Necrons, Tyranids, and Daemons.

Seems 'fair' actually, one might consider him over pointed. He has no invulnerable save (is that intentional?) and still he will suffer from instant death to powerfists. I assume he is a character killer though. The only thing that i don't like is the Flawless skill. Not because i think it is unbalanced, but because unlike the other rules it is not taken from 40K. (ASF is fantasy as i recall).

Other than that, i would have no problems with him being used against me.

regards,

GotR

Seems 'fair' actually, one might consider him over pointed. He has no invulnerable save (is that intentional?) and still he will suffer from instant death to powerfists. I assume he is a character killer though. The only thing that i don't like is the Flawless skill. Not because i think it is unbalanced, but because unlike the other rules it is not taken from 40K. (ASF is fantasy as i recall).

Other than that, i would have no problems with him being used against me.

regards,

GotR

The no Invulnerable Save is intentional, and he is a character killer. As for the Flawless Skill rule, can you please suggest something else, as I can't figure what to replace it with.

Unfortunately not really, there isn't a 40K equivalent to my knowledge! The idea is sound though, how many models in the game would strike before him at I6 anyway? Brood lords, Slaanesh greater daemons? Not much shame in being slower than only them in the universe! It actually think you could reduce his points cost a little too. He currently cost the same as marneus calgar, but one powerfist and...

regards,

GotR

Unfortunately not really, there isn't a 40K equivalent to my knowledge! The idea is sound though, how many models in the game would strike before him at I6 anyway? Brood lords, Slaanesh greater daemons? Not much shame in being slower than only them in the universe! It actually think you could reduce his points cost a little too. He currently cost the same as marneus calgar, but one powerfist and...

regards,

GotR

Okay, I've removed Flawless Skill and decreased points cost to 200. Any more suggestions?

Firstly, add FnP to the special rules.

I think it needs another special rule to give it personality and make a decent point cost.

Here's a suggestion:

Unbreakable Chariot (for his rhino)

Eleaxus' rhino is an unstoppable beast, writhing with tentacles and reeks of both death and perfume. It counts as having daemonic possession and in the shooting phase, all enemy units around it take d6 strength 6 hits.

I would not make his Daemon Weapon Master Crafted. Even Abbadon Daemon Weapon is not master crafted, and it anyway grant many additional attacks.

It's cool as he actually have 'flaw' (Instant Death/Power Fist weakness).

2+ Save + FnP is very strong against weapons not ignoring his armour, but on expensive IC it's not really a problem.

I'll not help you about his points cost, i'm bit tired.

Firstly, add FnP to the special rules.

I think it needs another special rule to give it personality and make a decent point cost.

Here's a suggestion:

Unbreakable Chariot (for his rhino)

Eleaxus' rhino is an unstoppable beast, writhing with tentacles and reeks of both death and perfume. It counts as having daemonic possession and in the shooting phase, all enemy units around it take d6 strength 6 hits.

I've given him a unique Rhino - the Chariot of Seduction. I've also edited the Blade of the Flawless and added the Beauteous Appearance special rule, and increased his points cost a bit.

I would not make his Daemon Weapon Master Crafted. Even Abbadon Daemon Weapon is not master crafted, and it anyway grant many additional attacks.

It's cool as he actually have 'flaw' (Instant Death/Power Fist weakness).

2+ Save + FnP is very strong against weapons not ignoring his armour, but on expensive IC it's not really a problem.

I'll not help you about his points cost, i'm bit tired.

Okay, I've removed Master Crafting on the Daemon Weapon, increased the points costy, and edited some wargear and special rules.

Archived