AUXILARIES: May take a rhino transport and use a chaos lord to act as a champion for the squad
Rampagers Special Rules and Equipment
- Fleet of Foot: Refer to the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook
- KILL THEM!: All models in the unit are subject to rage
- Massive Charge: Rampagers are known for their long charges to assault. For each consecutive turn they've ran, they get one extra attack on top of their charge bonus. This also grants the furious charge rule.
- Blood Rage: With each drop of blood the berzerkers become more and more violent. For each unit they wipe out or force to retreat, the veterans gain one attack.
- Infighting: At the end of each turn, roll one die for each Rampager. On a 3+, you continue on as normal. If you get less, the model counts as attacking its own squad. Which models do this is treated like wound allocation
- Bolt pistol
- Power Armour
- Khornate Chainaxe-3 points-Any squad member
- Agonizer-Two-handed chainaxe, confers +2 S to the bearer-30 points-3 max in squad
- Power Weapon-15 points-Any squad member
- Collar of Khorne-8 points-Any Squad member
- Axe of Khorne-20 points-3 max in squad
- Banner of Rage-40 points-Max 1
Martial Berzerkers Special Rules and Equipment
- Masters of the art of battle (choose an option from the list)
- Stealth Ruleset
- Master of the dark: All members of the unit have the stealth, acute senses, hit and run, and the infiltrate USRs
- Keepers of Light: If shooting at the martial berserkers, you must act as if it was night-fight
- (i'm starving right now so I'm gonna get a bite to eat and come back)
Edited by theredcorsair, 11 June 2009 - 09:16 PM.