Artifactor Space Marines

But as soon as their search is done :)

Yep, then they are off to start their own little empire. See ya EMPRAH! ;D And thanks for all the comments everyone, really keeps me going!

Brother Tuditanus: Yeah, those helmets are great for making things a bit more interesting. Hopefully I'll find some use for the other minmax helmets as well. Maybe a few Vanguards or Honour guard!

The work excellent for termies, and might I suggest toss them on your future sergeants as a further way to make them stand out? A Chapter dedicated to relic hunting would seem, to me, be one who would end up revering a large number of former Battle Brothers equipment, so there would likely be a lot of randomly different heads, weapons unique looking, etc., that were passed down through the ranks...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Added a drawing by one of my friends! :P Hopefully I can get some vehicles up soon, I finally got myself a spray gun! Oh, and I have been working on terrain as of late, things that I will not be allowed to upload to Bolter & Chainsword because it's only power armour oriented, sorry!

Your green and conversions are exceptional, but you're metallics are less inspiring. I'd set as a little mission to improve them a little, they seem a little flat but also thickly applied. Instead of going straight to gold try undercoating with either scorched brown or boltgun metal. Works wonders.

The Emerald Guard are pretty nifty too, I remember seeing those metallic marine ssomewhere. Can't go wrong with green! :)

Captain Mike, I do undercoat with schorched brown first. Perhaps I should try and make more of an effort with the washes on the gold perhaps!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking very good brother! I like the overall feel of the color scheme as well as the conversions, a solid good quality army to say the least.

The vindicator makes me smile, the more shields we can get with skeletons on it the better! A little different aproach than I had with my ares, but the effect comes out very nice. Just standard skelletons from VC used?

The Thelion is a simple yet effective converison, and if I didn't already have 15+ guys running round with bolter/boltpistol I'd have sto.. borrowed it.. in a heartbeat.

And I aprove of the chapter master, both in conversion and name :D

Alltid trevligt att se fler svenska armeer med hög standard och som har Vulkan som anfader ( gissar jag att det är iaf? )

Keep it up :P

Cheers!

Archived