Utah, USA

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Who's closest to Provo? I'm willing to travel to game if I have to, but I will not go gameless in Utah.

I haven't lived in that area in about 4 years but both Provo and Orem had game shops. Provos was downtown (Dragon's Keep I think it was called) and Orem had one in the University Mall (Games People Play). No idea if either of them are still around. Games People Play always had tables available. Dragon's Keep was more towards the Comic Book side when I was last there (2007).

Who's closest to Provo? I'm willing to travel to game if I have to, but I will not go gameless in Utah.

I haven't lived in that area in about 4 years but both Provo and Orem had game shops. Provos was downtown (Dragon's Keep I think it was called) and Orem had one in the University Mall (Games People Play). No idea if either of them are still around. Games People Play always had tables available. Dragon's Keep was more towards the Comic Book side when I was last there (2007).

Oh that's right, they had the tables last time I was there, or at least one table, but I never saw anyone using them. Granted I didn't have as much time to visit as I'd have liked.

UltraTacSgt, I game as much anymore but I know quite a few players and we even get together for a campaign once in a while. I'll try to round up the crew and see if we can get something together. As far as FLGS, there is a Gamer's Den in Ogden and a few of the comic stores will let you round up a table although they are scant on any type of sales for 40k. Dont know about much going on north of Ogden though.

Hastur's Comics and Games in SLC on State is a good spot for a pick-up once in a while. Dr Volt is more comic oriented than gaming but I believe they will still let you smash on a table. I suggest you bring terrain.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone on the South side of Utah? I'm looking for a new group to game with as the guy who more or less leads the group of dudes I've already met down here in St. George is an insufferable a-hole.

Heard there was a pretty decent gaming place in Cedar called Gunjah Bead Forest or something like that. Wouldn't mind the scenery changes on my days off, that's for sure, plus it'd be nice to play somewhere I won't die of heat exhaustion for heading outside.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...