Garret Mykrage

Plasma Drakes Captain of the 4th Company, Garret Mykrage

195pts

WS..BS..S..T..W..I..A..Ld..Sv

..5.....5…4...5..3...3..3..10..2+/4++

Special Rules

Combat Tactics, Chapter Tactics, ATSKNF

Chapter tactics: All models with Combat tactics lose combat tactics. All weapons with the gets hot! rule in your army also have the Overcharge! Rule, and amy model with an assault cannon may replace it with a plasma cannon for free, if the replaced weapon was twin linked so is the plasma cannon. If more than one unit in your army has the chapter tactics rule, you chose which one applies

Overcharge!: You may choose to have this weapon ignore cover; If you do this weapon will suffer a wound from Gets Hot! On a roll of 2 as well as a roll of 1. Additionally a vehicle will suffer a single glancing hit on a to hit roll of one (in the case of weapons that don’t roll to hit, roll a single die instead just like with infantry), if the result is a weapons destroyed the weapon with Overcharge! Is destroyed, treat any other result as normal.

WarGear

Terminator Armor, Powerfist, Drakes Fury, Iron Halo.

The Drakes Fury is a Plasma Cannon with the Overcharge! special rule.

Special: Captain Mykrage allows you to take on command squad, this does not count against your HQ allowance.

I’m still working on the fluff, but Garret is an exceptionally big marine, you know how there are some people today who are 7ft tall and muscled like crazy, he was going to be one of those, but he was recruited by the Plasma Drakes. When his natural genetics combined with the gene seed and holy surgeries to make him a marine resulted in someone who stands head, and often shoulders, above most other marines, hence the T5 and the Terminator Armor (its easier to modify for a big guy than power armor). Thought about giving him str 5 too but decided against it cus with the powerfist he would be punching things in the face at S 10 and that seamed like a bit much.

I think I got the price within +/- 10, the only thing I'm not so sure about is the assult cannon to plasma cannon.

Archived