=][= REQUEST TUTORIALS HERE =][=

Tutorial request:

Type: modelling

race: Daemon/ Chaos (maybe even marines)

Details: ive seen small bionics but i wanted to make massive daemon bionic for an iron hand succesor turned to chaos, its for a daemon prince. wanted to know how would others would do it before i started sawing up a daemon prince model.

I'm greedy and want 2 tutorials!

Type: Painting

Race: Space Wolves

Details: A fur tutorial to improve the look of my wolf pelts etc i just cant get the right colours to make brown fur stand out against grey armour.

Plus if anyones got any overbrushing tips they'd like to post a link to that'd be great :)

linky I think this is what you want

Close... And exactly what I want to do. But I was looking for the tutorial for normal Termi's, not the AOBR ones.

I think the full tut has more bells and whistles concerning the proper spacing etc. I want to say it was originally on he www.Repent.be site - but I can't find that anymore

Thanks though - it's a good start.

Widowmaker

Edited by Widowmaker

I can't search and find good stuff worth a :D so I guess I need to ask the ones that are better than I. So...

Race: Space Marines

Details: I need to learn how to paint awesome Purity Seals, Parchment, Books and the like. Also how to paint modelled skulls (especially the wee ones)

I've tried many different techniches, colors, etc. Preferably within the GW paint range, but it's not a big issue. Thanks in advance!

Tutorial Request:Marble

Race: Space Marine

Details: How do I paint the base of my Ironclad dread so that the stone looks like marble