=][= REQUEST TUTORIALS HERE =][=

Is there any tutorials on how to blend? I can't do the colour gradient as well as I have seen around and it's bugging me.

you can find the Tutorial http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=181193

Sorry about the link i cant figure out how to post it the "clean" way

Dark Angel

Edited by The Dark Angle

To be awkward I've got 3. :S

Did a search, couldnt find any.

Type: modelling

Race: marines

What: How to make powerfists with greenstuff, how to make DIY lightning claws, and how to make a combi-melta.

Thanks <_<

Tutorial Request

Type: Photography Editing (with step by step)

Race: Insignificant

What: I am trying to figure out how to use photoshop to have multiple images in the same picture. Grey Death's Commissar and Chaplain are two good example of what I am after. Would like to be able to show completed miniatures from different angels as well as showing pictures of pre-paint and post-paint miniatures.

Thanks, Messanger

Tutorial Request:

Type: Painting

Race: Space Marine Scouts

Details: Looking for a guide for painting camouflage patterns on Scout cloaks

this one http://santacruzwarhammer.blogspot.com/200...ouflage-on.html

http://40kimperialguard.co.uk/imperial-guard-camo-patters/

i know they are imperial guard but scouts will be the same i suppose, hope these help

• 2 weeks later...
Tutorial Request (Or even a blind guess I could try)

Type: Modeling/Converting

Race: Space Marines

Details: Bolter ammo-belts.

for visual reference:

Don't really understand what you are looking for. You can get two of those heavy bolters with belts with the Devastor box

Tutorial request: land raider ares convertion technique

type: converting

details: I was wondering if anyone knew a link to one of these?

Don't know if you found a link yet but here's one i foud on the GW website

Tutorial Request: Space Marine Biker with one foot on ground, aiming

Type: Modelling

Race: Space Marine

Details: Looking for a good and hopefully easy way to model a biker which would imitate him being in the stopped posistion, with one foot on the ground (the bike probably slightly leaning), so that he can aim with the opposite side arm straight out.

Was kind of envisioning a biker whizzing around the back of a tank and given it a nicely perfectly shot of melta to it's rear armor (of course, I'll probably still roll a 1 or 2 and miss). Didn't have any luck with searching. Thanks for the help.

Tutorial Request: Space Marine Biker with one foot on ground, aiming

Type: Modelling

Race: Space Marine

Details: Looking for a good and hopefully easy way to model a biker which would imitate him being in the stopped posistion, with one foot on the ground (the bike probably slightly leaning), so that he can aim with the opposite side arm straight out.

Was kind of envisioning a biker whizzing around the back of a tank and given it a nicely perfectly shot of melta to it's rear armor (of course, I'll probably still roll a 1 or 2 and miss). Didn't have any luck with searching. Thanks for the help.

The best way would be to cut the biker legs and standard Marine legs in half at an angle. Then glue them together so he has the biker leg on the bike and the standard leg on the ground.

It's just a bit of playing around with the angle of the bike and the legs. Don't think it actually justifies a tutorial...

The best way would be to cut the biker legs and standard Marine legs in half at an angle. Then glue them together so he has the biker leg on the bike and the standard leg on the ground.

It's just a bit of playing around with the angle of the bike and the legs. Don't think it actually justifies a tutorial...

Thanks.

Yea, I figured it was sort of easy. If anyone has done or simply has a picture on hand, I would love to see it. PM me with a link if possible.