+++ Situation Report +++

Marshall Cristobol Del Fuerte of the Veritas Crusade reporting as requested!

We are currently making the proper purifications and recuitment efforts in preparation for the Campaign known as "Dallas GT 2k2". May his foes fall to our fury!

Brother Captain Ortega

BT Veritas crusade

Order of the Bleeding Heart

Durtbag's Blu Deth Speedfreaks

http://www.pbase.com/bigo

Terminator Chaplain Vas Shau-Gon of the Relictors 6th Penal Crusade standing by and awaiting orders sir...

The Relictors Penal Troopers are at your desposal Great Emperor, we humbly kneel before thee and hope that thou can forgive us and give us a fighting chance attone for our sins. Thou will be done...

Sir, we've noticed other crusades from other chapters making preparations for campaigns. We would like to inform you of our coming absence at the 12th and 13th October, as we participate in a campaign at Tilburg, where a mysterious phenomenon has been reported to occur. Additional reinforcements have been sent. We, as a space marine penal legion, are investigating and engaging, may the Emperor's light still shine over us even if we do not deserve it, may we win the GT Holland...

Lord Chaplain Bastalek Grim of the 13th ( Pergatus ) Crusade reporting in , on behalf of Marshall Abraxas Bellerophon .

Currently engaged in protracted building to bulding fighting in the capitol city of Purgatus , namely Absolom . Our forces are outnumbered 10 to 1 but we are slowly turning back the tide .

Will report again when time allows . Wish us well .

FOR THE EMPEROR !

• 2 weeks later...

Brother Michael of the Emperor's Vengence Crusade reporting in Sir!

Currently my crusade has

1 emperor's champ

1 chaplain

1 dread

5 termies

3x10 templar squads

1x10 assualt squad

2 land raider crusaders

we are about to begin our purging campaign against the vile orks in the galatic east, as soon as we bolster our numbers bit more, with another religous leader, a pred annilator, more rhinos, more assualt marines

Over and out!

Brother Michael

Lord Bernard, High Marshal of the Order, Knights Templar of His Light, has the honor to report all 5 Crusades for Light continue to bring the Holy Emperor's wrath to the forces of Darkness. His Light reveals all and none shall escape through the Darkness where the Emperor's Knights stand firm.

Long live the Brothers of His Light!

Ground Order of Battle: Classified

Air Order of Battle: Classified

Beast

• 2 weeks later...

Alcyon, Lord Marshal of the White Templars chapter!

Greetings, brothers! Long time has passed, but finally we have secured this haven from the vile "popup demons" of the hated EzBoard!

I have the urge, the urge to purge!

For the Emperor! Salutations!

High marshal Death Hamster of doom from mars aka le morle digester of clowns aka high marshal Akeris of the 13th crusade of the black templars bids thee a good day sir indeed yes.

destroyer of worlds,killer of Daemons,eater of donuts,drinker of caffeine,painter of goodness,converter of meh!kisser of strange daemonettes from somewhere the other side of the warp(is that blasphemous?)poker of space puppies,aggravater of cookie monsters and lastly flirter of lovely sisters of battle(heh heh)I wuv me ;)

Er hello ya heh heh!

• 4 weeks later...

CHAPLIN RAVEN-X / Commander of the Black Wolves successor chapter of the Black Templars

I have just returned from a mission to annihalate a small band of Dark Eldar trying to invade Imperial space.

[mission successful]

Awaiting new orders

Most of you will know me as Brother Gemini

I have taken the next step to advancement to reflect my service to our beloved Emperor.

I have taken the name Marshal Tiberius Tancred and I am proud to lead the Rhodian Crusade, smighting our ememies.

MTT