+++ Situation Report +++

++ TO ++ High Marshal Renaud de Chatillion

++FROM ++ Marshal Roujakis - Vengeance Crusade -

++MESSAGE++

Thank be the Emperor, I though this was inactive (static) It has been sometime since the defeat of the Salvation Crusade, we now embark to redeem their loss (static)

Those damnable Word Bearers shall rue the day they crossed our Chapter (static) They thought the Imperium weak in this sector of space, damn (static) Ultramarines for

getting it into so much disrepair. We'll be focusing the Crusade on the planets Tallassar, Octavius and (static) the Chaos Strongho(static) at (static)... we'll be heading at the rendezvous

at (static)... For the Glory of Dorn and the Imperium we'll avenge them Brothers, we'll kill them all!

++ End Transmission ++

++ TO ++ Chaplain-Marshal Renaud de Chatillion

++FROM ++ Marshall Helzenius of the Shattered Brotherhood Crusade

++ MESSAGE ++

We are here too earn our Redemption, brother Marshall.

The only way too earn Redemption, is through the wrathful slaughter of the enemies of Mankind

++ MESSAGE ENDS ++

Newly appointed Marshal Draconis Thunderfist is here. Received the backhand slap of the High Marshal a few nights ago while kneeling and listening to my duties with agreement. Vowed to wage the eternal crusade. Going out to the Neophet Templum crusade soon (it's a WIP). There is a distress beacon on the planet. It's on the outer fringes of the imperium so suspecting Xenos to purge.

+++TO+++ ----> Chaplain-Marshal Renaud de Chatillion

+++FROM+++ ----> Castellan Godfrey, of the Theon Crusade

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> In this sign, we shall conquer.

Praise be to the Emperor Most High, battle brothers!

++ TO ++ Chaplain-Marshal Renaud de Chatillion

++FROM ++ Marshall Octo Mendoza of the Australis Crusade

++ MESSAGE ++

The campaign has been prosecuted mercilessly and the sector is still in the Emperor's hands even if our own are bruised to the bone we will hold it, the might of the Imperial Guard in this sector has carried most of the burden and now faces its ultimate challenge as the traitors make a renewed attack towards the supply lines, they are strained as it is and logically speaking they shouldn't hold but they will have to.

The Blood Angels and Space Wolves battle bloody skirmishes across the sector and continue to support the Guard in it's advance, we have broken apart from the core of the force to make a final push into a Chaos Fortress world, we believe this is the staging point from where the traitors summon their forces and as such we expect heavy resistance, we do not expect reinforcements of our own for the Guard is a slow, cautious behemoth that must secure their supply lines above all if they wish to continue their effort in cleansing this sector once and for all.

We've come through a lot, almost nothing is left of my Crusade and the odds seem to be against us this time, this will be my final stand, I feel it in my gut and my Bretheren share the sentiment as such, if all else fails, I've progammed my armour to act as a beacon at the moment of my death, the Battle Cruiser Final Sanction will overload its core and crash itself on the fortress eradicating the planet itself and all who dared challenge us with it...Death awaits those who defy the Emperor and defeat is to blaspheme His glorious name and as such I, Octavio Mendoza, send this report with the intention of updating the Eternal Crusade of my status and that I'll be joining them shortly.

+++THOUGHT+++ Who dares wins

++ MESSAGE ENDS ++

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Ruprecht von der Salm

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> Ruthlessness is the mercy of the wise

Better a million innocent souls sent to the Emperors Grace than a heretic draws breath.

+++ Begin Transmission+++

+++ASTROPATH Z09vjeK+++

+++TO+++ ----> Master of Sanctity Ezekiel

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Kaleb Von Gelbricht

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> Faith worth dying for, is faith well shared.

:++: Blood sample obtained:++

:++: Welcome Castellan:++:

:-Begin Audio trascript- :

\\FILENAME//

--://Chaplain Auberoun disertation prior to Chricaen Heresy\\:--

For the Glory of the Golden Throne, we shall prosper brethren! The Archenemy shall not step foot within the Imperial realm unanswered again! To go a single day and not bring the light of the Emperor to the unclean, is to invite Chaos without impunity! We shall not falter, we shall rise to answer the threat of the heretics with the proclaimations of the holy bolter! We shall purge the Imperium of the taint of heresy with the praise of the humming of our blessed chainswords! The lost and unclean shall know the grace of the Emperor under his cleansing flame! Never shall we retreat! Nor shall we fall, we are the Black Templars. We do not bear his symbol, we ARE his symbol! NO PITY! NO REMORSE! NO FEAR!

+++END TRANSMISSION+++

:++ EMERGENCY REPORT: PRIORITY LEVEL ALPHA++:

>.....arshal Roman to fleets. Marshal Roman to fleets. We are being overrun! GW prices are cutting off our reinforcements, we are being surrounded!

Romulus crusade is pulling out, I repeat, Romulus crusade is pulling out. Emperor forgive me. Rendezvous at sector: Warmachine.

Roman out

:++TRANSMISSION END++:

Edited by Roma

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Godfried of the Golgotha Crusade

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> To admit defeat is to blaspheme against the Emperor

++MESSAGE BEGIN++

Hail, Brother,

Our Crusade fleet has departed from the Carhaal system, and linked up with Castellan Reinhard's forces and the Imperial Guard 7th Golgothan Legion. Master of Sanctity Desiderus has had the honor of blessing two Emperor's Champions. The twin brothers Darius and Tiberius have had the same visions, and both have passed the rigorous tests imparted upon them by the Master of Sanctity and Reclusiarchs Charlie and Spartacus. This deviates from usual protocol, but Desiderus has assured me the Emperor walks with the twins, and I have no reason to doubt his judgement.

The Guard Legion's Commander has consulted me, and relinquished command over his forces to me. We will arrive in the Golgotha system in 2 hours. Our scans report massive Greenskin presence, as well as Traitor marines and some Eldar raiders. They will receive the Emperor's Judgement. The Golgotha System will be cleansed of all taint and returned to the Emperor's light.

For the Emperor, Dorn and Sigismund!

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

++MESSAGE END++

Edited by Andhil

• 3 months later...

+++++ Castellan Rykardh of the 29th Special assault present --------

++++++ Hail to the Emperor and Dorn ------

++++ Current location Classified under orders of High Marshall -------

• 1 year later...

+++INCOMING+++

Last transmission on record from Lost company of the Armageddon Crusade.

+++

****static****

"Marshal ... Leading fighting company above Armageddon...Pursuing Eldar pirates on vector...Storm...No contact...Signal distortion due to warp...overwhelming numbers of...regrouping aboard strike cruiser...heavy casualties...attempting jump...only in death...Imperator Vult."

+++

10 Years later

+++

"Acting Marshal Guillaume Robért of the Renascibilitas Crusade, Castellan of the Phoenix Keep, reporting to high command and awaiting instruction from our Liege High Marshal. We grow in strength and numbers, our wrath cleanses the system in His name. Your will is my command, as we humbly request a chance to prove our purity of spirit and devotion. From the ash wastes, we rise again, black and full off fire. Imperator Vult."

+++ Incoming transmission +++

+++ Origin : Black Templar Strike Cruiser : Lucem Imperator +++

+++ Encryption : Alpha 7 Gamma 3 : Vermillion level +++

+++ Message Reads +++

+++ This is Marshall Dolourus, reporting in as requested. +++

+++ The ancient Necron rise on Primaris V +++

+++ The un Holy plans of the creature that was Inquisitor Jarold bear fruit +++

+++ It has somehow engineered the arrival of large swarm of Tyranid Xenos +++

+++ Comunication will shortly be lost as the Shadow surrounds the System +++

+++ We have Faith Brothers +++

+++ Transmission ends +++

• 5 months later...

+++ SIG-INT +++
+++ VECTOR : 3P0 DEGREE OFF PRIME MERIDIAN +++
+++ DECRYPTION SUCCESS - AUTHENTICATED SENDER +++

+++ DATA CODE PASS WORD: DEADWITCH +++

+++ MARSHAL SIBOMOTUS REPORT +++

+++ Blessed is the Black Templar. +++
+++ He knows no fear; Vows eternal vigilance. +++
+++ He knows no fear; Eternal devotion to the Emperor. +++
+++ He knows no fear; Life and Death for the Crusade. +++
+++ Blessed is the Black Templar. +++

+++ Sanctus Vendetta Crusade has been Raised.  Sanctus Vendetta! +++

+++ END +++

• 6 years later...

+++ Report +++

The Servitron whirred, gear mesh sounds echoed within the small node on the lower deck cabin.  

Two of Sibo's closest brothers stood in silence around the steel table.  On the table, the healing but unconscious  Black Templar lay motionless. 

It was Brother Sibo -- transported to the ship after the victory, his companions unwilling to leave him to suffer.

Transcendental fluid was gurgling in regenerative capsules behind them on the wall of the cabin. Only the Servitrons were moving, glancing at the flow and showed emotionless interest in their patient.

The younger Brother broke the silence and asked, "Will our brother remember anything if he comes to?"

Answering to him, the older and wiser replied,  'We are honor bound to never forget the past!  Think twice brother!   You mean well, but say no more about the lessons of the past being forgotten.  No, our Brother Sibo will come from this with a Zeal unlike you have witnessed.   Wait... look!'

Sibo opened his eyes 

--- Report ---

Couldn't help myself.  The fluff is critical.

Since about 2016, I had for some reason or another took a hiatus from my campaign.  Raising a son near the time of going off to college took all I had out of me. 

But on the most recent visit back from college, we stopped by the local game shop.  And, I gasped.  On the shelves was a massive set of BT models.  I had to rub my eyes.  And yes, the Codex had been re-printed.  I had no idea.  I thought I would never see such a thing.

I am not ready yet to confirm duty to the Crusade until all of the units are in formation.   I will apply zeal to my effort.

Respectfully Submitted,

Brother Sibo ( aka Jeff )

Edited by sibo

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Rawlin Eidrich-Reaper's Hammer Crusade

+++LOCATION+++---> Keeltonian System, Icarus Prime

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> No action done for the glory of the God-Emperor's name can be unworthy!

I can only pray by the Throne that this... (static hisses)... holding, but barely. Allies have proven true thus far. The warp pours into the underhive, and the traitor races to meet them from the edge of the system. In His name, we hold.