+++ Situation Report +++

• 2 weeks later...

Brother-Chaplain Cyrithicus

Crusade of the New Rising Sun

We're worse for wear, but slowly recovering from violent warpstorms in the Atruetos sector.

Xenos threat crushed beneath the Emperor's Mercy, but yea not without horrendus costs to the Crusade, naught but 3 tanks, one remaining Brother-Ancient Dreadnaught, and a handful of squads.

Chapter monestaries have been establised upon both moons of the new Risen Sun. A new dawning of His Glory has begun.

Praise be to He that guides us!

hey whadda yah no i finally after all this time deicded to check out the post pinned to the top of the board(like 200 some posts later....) ne ways

Marshal Nastal of the helios crusade reporting as ordered sir! and hail to the holy emperor!!//

+++TO+++ ----> High Marshal Renaud de Chatillion

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Hughes de Payens

+++TRANSMITED+++ ----> via Adept Primus DeMolay, 16012003.m21

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> In hoc signum vinces

Marshal Hughes de Payens reporting for duty with a crusade worth of Battlebrothers from The Poor Knights of the Emperor and the Temple of Terra. We stand ready to smite the Emperors foes in his divine name.

• 3 weeks later...

=+TRANSMITTING+=

Commander Orion, of the 13th plasma squad in the 102nd crusade of the Supreme Emperors finest reporting in.

After collecting as of yet unknown artifacts we encountered countless legions of traitor marines and 'tyranids' along with some still unidentified foes. We have suffered heavy losses and need assistance, my crusades' defeats are quickly outnumbering it's victories...

=+END TRANSMISSION+=

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+++Thought for the Day:+++

Faith is enough.

Chaplain Adolphus, head of the 13th Crusade of the Black Templars, reporting in as ordered. We have been scourging the foul stench of Chaos, as well as the occasional Heretic and Xenotype, from the city of Vogen and have only recently contacted this repository of knowledge, despite having long heard whispers and rumours of it. Truly we are blessed by the Benificent Emperor to have access to a place in which we might discuss Faith, Tactics and so on with our fellow commanders.

I note with some interest that there is already a representative of a Thirteenth Crusade amongst the assembled. I have set our Lexicanum to the task of looking through our Crusade's history to see if at some point in the past our two Crusades might have been one.

All hail the Most Holy Emperor of Mankind and his humble servants, Dorn and Sigismund!

Chaplain Adolphus

Black Templars

XIII Crusade

• 4 weeks later...

+++TO+++ ----> High Marshal Renaud de Chatillion

+++FROM+++ ----> Marshal Pretack

+++TRANSMITED+++ ----> Message pod 0003.34

+++THOUGHT+++ ----> HE WHO RUN AND LIVES IS A COWARD.KILL HIM

NEWLY RECRUTED 99TH CHAPTER RPORTING AS ORDER.

CURRENTLY FIGHTING ELDAR (500pts v 1500pts hehehe :) )

RECENTLY RECIVED NEWS OF A REBEL IMPERIAL WORLD. WE HAVE ORGANINSED A CRUSADE TO SMASH THEM IN TO SMALL BITS OF FLESH.

ARM BOLTERS

ARM PISTOLS

POWER UP CHAIN SAWS

FLOOR THE TANKS

NO FEAR NO REMORCE NO MERCY

• 2 weeks later...

Worshipful Master Luther Faust of the Lodge of Reckoning reports as ordered.

We have opened the Lodge on the third degree. We meet on the Level and fight on the Square.

All hail the God-Emperor of Mankind!

Sitting with me in the East is Chaplain Judge.

My Senior Deacon Sword Brethren attend me.

In the West sits Senior Warden Josephus Krieg attended by his Junior Wardens.

In the South sits Junior Warden Damocles, Champion of the Emperor.

The Lodge is tiled by Past Master Strider in his armored Sarcophagus.

Our Fellowcrafts and Neophytes are gathered for the Ritual. The Book of the Law rests upon the altar.

Praise be the Emperor. He favors our undertaking!

Fraternally,

WM Luther Faust

• 1 month later...

High Marshal Mathias Stammel has called the members of the Fellowship Templar from the training bartons on many worlds.

The Stammel Crusade is forming on the battlebarge "Emperor's Paladin" and has been joined by Siger, Honored Champion of the Emperor, Emtombed Brother Bosk, Emtombed Brother Devlin, ****[The agent Lady Paksenarrion of the Callidus Temple was re-assigned due to the needs of the Offico Assassinorum]***

The Crusade will begin during the Terran month of June, that is when the tech-priests have predicted completion of all required equipment.

• 4 weeks later...