Death Heads V5.0

Donkey Kong

Got an image of your Chapter Symbol, KHK? If so I might be able to rustle something up for you, might :mellow:

Also, what's happening with Gehenna? I think we need to start working out what needs to be done for a campaign booklet...

So, no opinion on gold armored Captains?

In the stories I've written, Filo also had a power sword.

Actually, Ace, that's what I imagine him waving around. It's a noble weapon.

(Power/Relic) Spear - For characters of a more insular, defensive nature.

Thunder Hammer - Characters who are verbose or brash.

(Power/Relic) Axe - For those who like to take trophies like heads.

I doubt any of them will be carrying spears (just not my cup of tea for Space Marines). However, I do like the idea of axes for characters like Barbari.

Got an image of your Chapter Symbol, KHK?

Yeah, look at the IA :lol: !

In all seriousness, this is the best that I have:

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f187/parouleklin/Krake2.jpg

Also, what's happening with Gehenna? I think we need to start working out what needs to be done for a campaign booklet...

Hopefully with Spring Recess starting tomorrow, I can start typing up more for the Campaign. I intend to outline the Campaign, hopefully including the names of Imperial Guard involved, spacing out the addition of units (ie, the Death Heads do not come all at once, perhaps starting with Tobulo and Barbari, later expanding to the coming of Thussaud and Filo), the others will probably come with all the forces they bring, considering their smaller size.

I may need to include more Guardsmen considering how I'm sticking with the existing population size.

I'll be including a Titan Legio (anyone with an interesting name suggestion, I'm all ears)

Let's discuss this more in the thread propper though.

Thanks,

KHK

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a while since I touched on the old love child.

Since the IA is done, I'll be focusing more on the fine details, notably:

Chapter Master

Agris Derii --> . . . --> Outis Nemo --> Lucil Tobulo (Current)

First Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Lucil Tobulo --> [...] (Current)

Second/ Eleventh Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Strabo Thussaud --> Astos Narrik (Current)

Third Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Tomaj Barbari --> Chevo Quorra (Current)

Fourth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Roca Filo (Current)

Fifth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Jamil Pazu (Current)

Sixth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Ragetti Decurio (Current)

Seventh Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Tolio Cassnei (Current)

Eighth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> LiJon Ocypete (Current)

Ninth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Hektor Tucio (Current)

Tenth Captain

[...] --> . . . --> Sullivan Merci (Current)

I said in a previous post for the Captains having them in all bronze armor (similar to the Blood Angel's Captain Gold) and with the molded armor. There really wasn't any feedback concerning this, so I don't know whether it's a good idea or a bad idea.

As for the names, I'll have to address some of them. Tucio, LiJon, and Jamil, to be specific, don't seem right to me.

I also intend to give the Captains that don't have much beyond a name something more.

As of now, I think there is some depth behind characters like Tobulo and Filo. Thussaud and Barbari will likely receive more attention now since they have an active role in the Perditia Campaign.

This chart will deal with current character traits of the members though. Filo, in all his characterization, is a young Captain. He is still ambitious and compassionate in that time frame. However, in the "End of Times" Filo will have aged another 200 years and probably emulate the late Captain Thussaud who took him under his wing.

Appearance wise, Ace made a point in the Gehenna thread about imagining Filo looking like Tobulo at a younger age, and I can very well imagine this, aside from both belonging to the archetypal Klysian gene pool, they're both similar in their intentions of doing the best for humanity.

Thussaud was always supposed to be in a mentor role, the well respected Captain expected to advance to First Captain upon the death or promotion of Tobulo. I don't know whether or not I want him to be compassionate or cold. I expect him to want the best and take hopefuls who may meet his high expectations. One of these individuals would be Narrik, and Thussaud would hate Narrik for his arrogance.

Aside from the Captains, there are a few other characters I would like to build on.

Two members of the Deathwatch Kill Team on Perditia are Juno Issaik and Orodo Monssaud. They are both First Company Veterans and Deathwatch Veterans, Issaik of two tours and Monssaud of one. Issaik is the senior of the two.

I also have a couple Terminator Squads who I would like to detail for the "World Train" part of the campaign. They are Squad Pantilimon and Squad Balthamo, each consisting of five members. The characterization will be similar in format to the new Space Hulk game, however characterization will be appropriately changed to suit the Death Heads. For example, I imagine the Assault Cannon Terminator Roux (pronounced Roo) to be a mixture of Mediterranean and Australian (Crocodile Dundee + Steve Erwin) with an appropriately black sense of humor and nature.

I'm open to any suggestions, thanks!

I also have a couple Terminator Squads who I would like to detail for the "World Train" part of the campaign. They are Squad Pantilimon and Squad Balthamo, each consisting of five members. The characterization will be similar in format to the new Space Hulk game, however characterization will be appropriately changed to suit the Death Heads.

If you could PM me some details of them, I will add them into the fic I am writing for the World Train.