Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Western Australia

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Brother Seth

Brother Seth

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels 6th company

Hi All up in Mullaloo, mostly paint, have a dark angels army an  ork war hammer army, lots of other models just because they cool to paint

Brovius

Brovius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 502 posts
  • Chapter Name: Grey Knights

Kalgoorlie here, and we have a tabletop gaming club called Monday Knights Kalgoorlie, which is held in the Boulder Bowling Club every Monday night from 5:30pm 'til late.

I am absolutely terrified of the new Knights dex.

Some of those Grey Knights players have played them for ages, against ever worsening odds and cheesier enemies and still managing to not get crushed, even beating the cheese.

Imagine what would happen if they suddenly had a decent army.

I'm really *really* hoping Kelly and Goodwin get to do sisters of battle, after the awesomeness of the dark eldar release. I will be sad if Ward gets to add the "womanfist, womansword and womanammo" as new armoury entries. Ward's tendency to keep doing this is getting ridiculous..

Empurata

Empurata

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 112 posts
  • Chapter Name: The Helion Legion

Greetings to all fellow Hobbyists/Painters/Readers of all things Warhammer.

I'm from Perth, Long time hobbyist, long time voyeur of this forum. I have finally going it's ranks to help showcase my new army project as a work in progress.

Hope you enjoy what I have to offer and welcome to all those after me. 

Edited by Empurata, 11 August 2014 - 12:58 PM.

Rangaman

Rangaman

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 619 posts
  • Chapter Name: IIIrd, XVIth and House Ærthegn
Just wondering if anyone in WA goes to another private game clubs, the Games Workshop stores here are awful

Edited by Rangaman, 07 December 2015 - 05:01 AM.

Gobsmak

Gobsmak

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11 posts
  • Chapter Name: Dark Angels

Hi, I'm in Ocean Reef. I haven't played WH40K since arriving in 2012 but I still collect. (I've been into WH40K since 1987, so I'm a veteran of the long war) I've Dark Angel, Space Wolf, Catachan AM, Eldar and Ork Armies and I've a Cadian AM force in progress and I'm starting on a Raven Guard force.

I also collect and play x-wing.

I'm currently introducing my 10 year old to the wonders of the Imperium. Next step is figure painting.....

I've noticed that there are several gaming places around; GW in Joondalup, GoodGames Joondalup and Gamagori in Waneroo but as yet I haven't ventured out for a game.

• Kurama likes this

++ paenitebit te, cras enim moriemur ++

Marshal Keys

Marshal Keys

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 10 posts
  • Chapter Name: Black Knights

hey guys i know this thread is pretty old but im moving down to mandurah in the next couple months just seeing if theres any active clubs down that way still??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users