Western Australia

Brother Tyler

• 6 months later...

Greetings to all fellow Hobbyists/Painters/Readers of all things Warhammer.

I'm from Perth, Long time hobbyist, long time voyeur of this forum. I have finally going it's ranks to help showcase my new army project as a work in progress.

Hope you enjoy what I have to offer and welcome to all those after me. 

Edited by Empurata

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm in Ocean Reef. I haven't played WH40K since arriving in 2012 but I still collect. (I've been into WH40K since 1987, so I'm a veteran of the long war) I've Dark Angel, Space Wolf, Catachan AM, Eldar and Ork Armies and I've a Cadian AM force in progress and I'm starting on a Raven Guard force.

I also collect and play x-wing.

I'm currently introducing my 10 year old to the wonders of the Imperium. Next step is figure painting.....

I've noticed that there are several gaming places around; GW in Joondalup, GoodGames Joondalup and Gamagori in Waneroo but as yet I haven't ventured out for a game.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Just wanted to let anyone on these boards from Perth know that there is a 40k/30k tournament this coming weekend down in South Perth, at Outpost 6030. I will be playing on the Sunday with my Sons of Horus, would be good to see some of the locals form B&C come down and check the event out.