New South Wales

Brother Tyler

Hi one and all at B&C. Anyone from Sydney, especially the west, Post here or PM me. I'm a long time gamer, having been collecting 40K since early second Edition. After a break of about 10 years I'm getting back into things a bit. I'm based at Blacktown in Sydney's west.

My armies:

Dark Angels, with Deathwing, ravenwing, and most of the 3rd company.

Doom Eagles, my chapter before someone ruined the background.

The Knights of the Raven, my new 5th Ed army, wery WIP.

A also have spent many years painting my mate's Blood Angels for him. I guess marines are in my blood!

Cheers, Battleplate.

Reason for edit, lousy spelling.

Edited by Battleplate

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Revesby which is in Bankstown in Sydney's South West.

I have two sons (age 12 and almost 8) and we play:

Codex:Space Marines - Ultramarines - 6th Co :: bikers

Codex:Space Marines - Ultramarines - 8th Co :: jumpers

Codex:Dark Angels - FossilWing :: Deathwing termies & dreads

Codex:Chaos Space Marines - Extinction Angels :: mech khorne

Codex:Tau Empire - No Name :: crisis suits & kroot

Codex:Orks - Evil Sunz (Speed Freakz) :: nob bikers & lootas

Codex:Tyranids - Hive Fleet Viridian :: genestealers

Codex:Necrons - Necrontyr Caeruleus :: immortals/destroyer spam

Cheers, Paul.

edit: added some names

Edited by Paulochromis

• 3 weeks later...

Hey.. How's it going!!

Me and my Dad are based in Ryde, Sydney.... We go to the Parramatta store when i don't have exams and things for school...

Our armies are:

Black Templars (with Apocalypse Models) - this is a shared army but we have enough to play 2 games at once...

Tyranids - not sure how many points as my Dad plays them not me..

Chaos Space Marines Army (under construction) - this is my army that i don't give enough time to because of school and other commitments... but will be ready next year or maybe late this year

Our Templar army is our main army as its the largest and the most experienced.... i would attach all our army lists but don't know how.. sorry!!

Newcastle. Inner city. Wouldn't game at the GW unless it magically became 4x the size.

Game at my clubs:

Cessnock Slayers in Cessnock on Sundays (Weekends are in-laws visits. It's a family thing for the wife) so when in town, I game there.

The Central Coast Corsairs in Tuggerah (1 hr down the coast) - 2nd Saturday of the month.

@Loudom: There is a club in Thornleigh that you might like to check out if you want to expand your horizons outside of store gaming. 2 Saturdays a month. They meet in a church hall and one of the local ministers is a member.

St George area Sydney. Been painting for a long time, i rarely play these days. My local GW is Hurstville or Miranda.

I've sold a lot of my stuff lately but at the moment I have;

Legion of the Damned (Play as C:SM)

Khorne Warhost (only 750pts)

My current project is a modular gaming table so no new army until that is finished.

• 2 months later...
Hey guys, St George area playerwith spacewolves, have about 1500pts, unpainted unfortunatly but am working on it, they dont see alot of action cause of uni and work, etc, so if someone in area wants a game drop mea line, I usually go to Hurstville GW store so yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi one and all at B&C. Anyone from Sydney, especially the west, Post here or PM me. I'm a long time gamer, having been collecting 40K since early second Edition. After a break of about 10 years I'm getting back into things a bit. I'm based at Blacktown in Sydney's west.

WHOOO BLACKTOWN

hi-five :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
Just moved to Australia from the UK and resding in Belrose at the moment. Had to leave all my 40K stuff at home but looking to start up again now im here!!!

welcome to sydney mate :P :tu:

Edited by wokkers

Cheers Wokkers! Dont happen to know if theres many gaming clubs around Sydney or Northern Beaches area? Ive managed to find the Sydney store(heading in today for a while) and the Chatswood store.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, just joined here after reading some of these posts and thought I would get involved. :D

I'm from South Western Sydney and have an CSM Emperors Children Army (mostly Noise Marines) \m/

My nearest GW store is Macarthur. I am also a new members at emperorschildren.net where I have posted my army.

Been playing/modeling CSM for about a decade, thou haven't played a game in 3-4 years, I mainly collect and model now.

Edited by Full Metal Racket

• 1 month later...