New South Wales

Brother Tyler

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone play around Newcastle? Have only just started getting back into this after 10+ years. Would like to start getting some gaming under my belt now the army is beginning to grow.

hi blackmac79,

sorry for the delay.

if you're on facebook look up "newcastle legion". it's a closed group.

their description...

Description

We meet once per month at the Gallipoli Legions Club Hamilton Newcastle. This a huge venue that caters for FoW, Infinity, 40k, Warhammer, Epic and many more.

We play on the last Sunday of the month from 10am-6pm and it costs $10 for the day.

http://www.newcastlelegion.com/

Edited by paulJam

• 2 years later...

Any 40k groups around Sydney NSW for 40K?, preferably FW friendly. I haven't had much luck with GW stores due to the ones I reached out to thus far either being anti FW or with ridiculous restrictions like only one FW dread, no tanks, flyers etc. 

• 1 month later...

Any 40k groups around Sydney NSW for 40K?, preferably FW friendly. I haven't had much luck with GW stores due to the ones I reached out to thus far either being anti FW or with ridiculous restrictions like only one FW dread, no tanks, flyers etc. 

Hi Megavolt87, you can play at Good Games Town Hall (directly above GW). There is also Exiles in St Peters, The Combat Company in Mortdale and Decked Out Gaming in Brookvale. All of the above have facebook groups you can join

Hi Megavolt87, you can play at Good Games Town Hall (directly above GW). There is also Exiles in St Peters, The Combat Company in Mortdale and Decked Out Gaming in Brookvale. All of the above have facebook groups you can join

Sweet I'll check those out. Thanks man. 

• 2 years later...

I am quite bemused to discover that my thread lived on in my absence. 

So, a quick update. Still in Blacktown, and have recently dug the armies out in an attempt to finish something and take some chunks out of my pile of shame.  Not playing at the moment, but I have a heap of mates who play 9th ed. I'm pretty much doubled down on 2nd and 5th ed at this point, the 2 editions I have books for.

Currently painting my mate's Blood Angels. The fact that I said that last in a post over a decade ago probably speaks volumes...  

WIP shot of some 6th Company Blood Angels bikes. There are more out of shot.

Screenshot_20221026_101038.jpg