Dark Angels StrikeForce

bevulf

Thanks!

Going to try out three or four different methods on the test termies before I decide what I'm going to do.

I really like how yours turned out!

Incidently, when you say grey primer, what brand/kind do you use?

Thanks Brother - glad you like them !!

you ask what will be next ? Well my vow will tell you everything:

I, bevulf of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present a Personal Command Squad of the Supreme Commander Azrael of the Dark Angels Chapter consisting of one Chapter Banner Standard Bearer, Apothecary and 3 Veterans with various weaponry on or before the 31st of March, 2012. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

:eek That's right - I've entered the LPC !

and to add to that here is the first picture:

gallery_46134_4822_40502.jpg

Hahahaha!!! True enough!

Keep the champagne flowing bewulf! ;)

hahahaha these are truly the same as the previous ones :P

stobz@ yeah you are right I love azzi model but it is out of scale compared to the latest SM minis - just as you said these old metals should look good along with him !

company veteran@ thanks brother ! following your thread too - love your latest veterans and hope to see a lot more of your awesome work !!

Heavy metal yes? Looks nice 'n clean!

Nothing like the white/black outer/inner robe combo! Some try green, red, purple... Black always does the job! :lol: What'd you use for highlighting? Astronomican grey or something darker? Suffice to say they look awesome! Keep the output rates high! :angry:

@Captain Semper - I highlight them using shadow grey/ chaos black/skull white mix.

@ Brother Immolator - glad you like them ^_^

today is also 2nd update of my vow:

gallery_46134_4822_235854.jpg

almost done - now only chapter banner left :)

My favorite is the Apothecary... Don't know why... It's probably the only apthecary I've seen with the hood on!

Looking great bevulf, you reminded me how awesome the metal minis were! Good luck with the banner! Is it going to be the Chapter banner? Or a Chapter banner?

Thank you guys ! and you know what ? Today is the Day !

I must admit that I changed my mind few times on the banner before painting but I finally decided to paint Dark Angels Chapter Banner. With that painted my VOW IS COMPLETE !!!!!!

Here is the proof :P

gallery_46134_4822_32569.jpg

Thank you all guys for encouraging me !!!

Below is the latest group photo:

gallery_46134_4822_192251.jpg

Archived