= 1,000 Chapter Gallery Project =

Philip S

Can I submit:

Knights Vindicant

Angels of Contrition

I think they both have V5 stock marine images, but if they're not suitable because of the knee markings, lemme know and I will hope I stored the colour codes somewhere in my G-Drive.

Also if the fluff needs updated because in 6 years a new millienia has happened, lemme know... I haven't done it YET, but have ideas.

Can I submit:

Knights Vindicant

Angels of Contrition

I think they both have V5 stock marine images, but if they're not suitable because of the knee markings, lemme know and I will hope I stored the colour codes somewhere in my G-Drive.

Also if the fluff needs updated because in 6 years a new millienia has happened, lemme know... I haven't done it YET, but have ideas.

Both look good to me and the heraldry pictures are bang on with the bolter and symbol clear on the shoulder guards. :tu: If you are looking to update either of them any time soon, we go have the Liberalia Martiale going on currently down in the LIBER ASTARTES you could participate in. :D

Incidentally, Phil, this does mean we'll see some updates and new entries from everyone's submissions for the event. :)

Cambrius

Can I submit:

Knights Vindicant

Angels of Contrition

You certainly can! I've added them to the project. Chapters 1,106 and 1,107. Both have been backed up to the Internet Archive.

Now get cracking on some updates :wallbash: ( <- emoji to help you overcome writers block!)

Incidentally, Phil, this does mean we'll see some updates and new entries from everyone's submissions for the event. :smile.:

Great news, the loyalist chapters will swell in numbers after the great culling where we lost 119 chapters! So many MIA :cry:

Great news, the loyalist chapters will swell in numbers after the great culling where we lost 119 chapters! So many MIA :cry:

Indeed, truly a tragic event from the Noctis Aeterna. I recognise one as being mine, the Jade Scorpions. I do have a model of that particular chapter so they can be reclaimed in time. :biggrin.: I'll look over some of the others to find any further items I might recognise.

<EDIT> Atop that, the Night Griffons also still live, although currently in the form of a Legio Captain only. I'll see if I can find the old article I had on this Chapter prior to the loss of the Blogs on the B&C.

Cambrius

Edited by Brother Cambrius

mel_danes is working up a Primaris template for the possible inclusion of Primaris into the 1K project. This is not for a painter, but a template, and canon chapters will be processed by hand. The template will made available to all, so you can have a crack at it for your DIY chapter. As the project uses the tactical marine, the Primaris version is the Intercessor.

We'd like your opinion to the 2 versions of the WIP Primaris template found in this thread: Primaris template - WIP - poll

Edited by Philip S

• 1 month later...

@TechCaptain - yes, the project is still open to new chapters.

Do you have a Liber Astartes version of your homebrew?

Would you mind knocking one up?

If you do, I'll link to your Liber version (and your Liber version can then link to your homebrew wiki page with a 'read more' link).

If you do, I'll link to your Liber version (and your Liber version can then link to your homebrew wiki page with a 'read more' link).

Having just seen his post in the Tabula Astartes thread, I figured I could help...

Chapter/warband name: Bloodmoon Hunters

Creator: TechCaptain

Founding: 13th Founding

Gene-seed: Officially Unknown, Claimed to be Iron Hands

Predecessor: Unknown

Article link: https://wh40khomebrew.fandom.com/wiki/Bloodmoon_Hunters

Notes: Posted in a little known subsector guarding the Eastern Fringe and since M42 one of the few stable Warp Routes across the Rift.

Having just seen his post in the Tabula Astartes thread, I figured I could help...

Chapter/warband name: Bloodmoon Hunters

Creator: TechCaptain

Founding: 13th Founding

Gene-seed: Officially Unknown, Claimed to be Iron Hands

Predecessor: Unknown

Article link: https://wh40khomebrew.fandom.com/wiki/Bloodmoon_Hunters

Notes: Posted in a little known subsector guarding the Eastern Fringe and since M42 one of the few stable Warp Routes across the Rift.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/363589-ia-bloodmoon-hunters-chapter/ is the URL to my Liber version though the Wiki version has links to everywhere else. Read more elsewhere links are in my sig, I need to add it to the thread.

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/363589-ia-bloodmoon-hunters-chapter/ is the URL to my Liber version though the Wiki version has links to everywhere else. Read more elsewhere links are in my sig, I need to add it to the thread.

Excellent stuff. Do you have a B&C painter version of your marine, armed with the standard bolter, and with all chapter markings and symbols applied?

That is the standard format for the project (more info in first post)

Excellent stuff. Do you have a B&C painter version of your marine, armed with the standard bolter, and with all chapter markings and symbols applied?

That is the standard format for the project (more info in first post)

I don't quite have a B&C painter one of the updated scheme.

Bloodmoon Hunter Mk VII Journeyman

Bloodmoon Hunters Armorial mini

But these should work, I don't know how to use GIMP or the Paint program well enough to change the background to white. 

This gallery is mostly the Bloodmoon Hunters, there is one of their ally Mjorn. I don't know how to create sub galleries. 

Edited by TechCaptain

The painter is easy to use. All the marines in the project use an image generated by the B&C painter.

The painter is easy to use. All the marines in the project use an image generated by the B&C painter.

Thanks to Brother Cambrius for the work getting the chapter symbol on there. Here is a rework using the B&C painter about as close as I can get it to the original art. This is specifically 3rd Company because of the Green Kneepad. I didn't think to ask for Squad or other Markings. I went with vet for shoulder as to not be too different from the sideways arrow for Tactical unlike the B&C vertical one. 

Bloodmoon Hunter Veteran Marine BC

Edited by TechCaptain

@TechCaptain - I've added you chapter to the project, and taken a wayback machine snapshot as a backup.

@Zebulon - the same as everyone else. Read the first post. Having a quick look; I'll need a new image of a tactical space marine armed with a bolter and markings applied, you'll also need to find a new host for your images as they have the photobucket logo slapped all over them.

• 1 month later...

I would like to add my own chapter if possible, i just recently posted it here on these forums. 

The Angels of Annihilation: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/364628-the-angels-of-annihilation/

The B&C painter version of their chapter scheme is also on the post but I am posting it here again just in case

BolterandChain Version of AoA scheme

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

And I hope we'll see them submitted to the Liber Showcase, too.

Once I've done some more work on them, they'll be submitted for evaluation as candidates to both the Tabula Astartes and Liber Showcase.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings! 

I would like to submit my Crimson Templars. 

The Index is a WIp. : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hIWZrdYD5_DHAClxZxOA8XqQe26Y911M/view?usp=sharing

Pictured below is Eternal (Veteran) Sgt. Jean Lucy Ricardo of the 6th Company ("The Eternals"), 2nd Squad "The Federals."

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/sm/bpe=A10303&bpj=A10303&bp=A10303&bpc=A10303&hdt=ffffff&hdm=ffffff&hdl=ffffff&ey=000000&er=ffffff&pi=000000&nk=A10303&ch=A10303&eg=FA4205&sk=FA4205&abs=A10303&bt=000000&cod=A10303&ull=A10303&lk=FA4205&lll=A10303&lft=A10303&url=A10303&rk=A10303&lrl=A10303&rft=A10303&slt=FA4205&sli=A10303&srt=FA4205&sri=F5D905&ula=A10303&lel=A10303&lla=A10303&lw=000000&lh=000000&ura=A10303&rel=A10303&rla=A10303&rw=A10303&rh=A10303&bg=FFFFFF&rb=000000&gr=000000&wg=true&be=A10303&hsk=true&hs=B80B0B&mk6=true&hse=A10303&aq=true&lightshade=true&chps=EDD100&imperialfistpad=true&slips=EDD100&ti=ED6700&bs=000000&lkr1=000000&blt=000000&frag=00AA00&krk=CC0000&pp=382222&spl2=573409&spr2=573409&/spacemarine.jpg

Greetings! 

I would like to submit my Crimson Templars. 

The Index is a WIp. : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hIWZrdYD5_DHAClxZxOA8XqQe26Y911M/view?usp=sharing

Pictured below is Eternal (Veteran) Sgt. Jean Lucy Ricardo of the 6th Company ("The Eternals"), 2nd Squad "The Federals."

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/sm/bpe=A10303&bpj=A10303&bp=A10303&bpc=A10303&hdt=ffffff&hdm=ffffff&hdl=ffffff&ey=000000&er=ffffff&pi=000000&nk=A10303&ch=A10303&eg=FA4205&sk=FA4205&abs=A10303&bt=000000&cod=A10303&ull=A10303&lk=FA4205&lll=A10303&lft=A10303&url=A10303&rk=A10303&lrl=A10303&rft=A10303&slt=FA4205&sli=A10303&srt=FA4205&sri=F5D905&ula=A10303&lel=A10303&lla=A10303&lw=000000&lh=000000&ura=A10303&rel=A10303&rla=A10303&rw=A10303&rh=A10303&bg=FFFFFF&rb=000000&gr=000000&wg=true&be=A10303&hsk=true&hs=B80B0B&mk6=true&hse=A10303&aq=true&lightshade=true&chps=EDD100&imperialfistpad=true&slips=EDD100&ti=ED6700&bs=000000&lkr1=000000&blt=000000&frag=00AA00&krk=CC0000&pp=382222&spl2=573409&spr2=573409&/spacemarine.jpg

It's great (!!!) to see the templates actually being used by someone.

There is an official Chapter named the Crimson Templars, found in the 5th edition Codex: Space Marines. Is yours a DIY take on the official Chapter? Or is it another Chapter that adopted the same name (which has happened at least one other time that we know of in the official lore, so it's not outside the realm of the possible).

I'm seeing a lot of Frank Herbert's Dune influence in your article.

Have you considered getting feedback from others in the development of your Chapter via the Liber Astartes forum?