gaming clubs/stores in Washington DC

Master Clovis

I don't have a car so I can really only travel within DC proper, and there seems to be very little in the way of a gaming community here, if there is anyone who has info on the closest gaming places within striking distance of DC (Glen Burnie is so close yet so far away) please let me know

thanks

I'm afraid you're kinda outta luck, I don't think there is anything in DC. There is a LGS (the complete strategist) in falls church, VA that does some 40k, I think 1 night a week. You could take the metro to E. falls church or W. falls church metro, unfortunately both metro stops are still a few miles from the shop, about equidistant I think (2-3 miles ?). I don't know about the Md. side.

I don't have a car so I can really only travel within DC proper, and there seems to be very little in the way of a gaming community here, if there is anyone who has info on the closest gaming places within striking distance of DC (Glen Burnie is so close yet so far away) please let me know

thanks

100% agree. I've lived in the city proper for @10years now there is not one single game store in DC itself. Your best bet is Dream Wizards in Rockville (its a 5 min walk from the White Flint metro stop). I use to go there for tournies but that seen got old as folks tend to be cuttthroat.

I mostly just roll dice with my mates (were all former GW HQ employes who have stayed in the area) this is usually your only choice for gaming in DC proper.

Shot me a PM and maybe we can link up for a game.