The Last Stand

THQInsider

Question being has anyone gotten past wave twenty? I can usually get to it fairly reliably given some decent teamwork, but get onto it and the whole team just gets totally rolled very very quickly?

Wave 20 is supposed to be the last wave.

Question being has anyone gotten past wave twenty? I can usually get to it fairly reliably given some decent teamwork, but get onto it and the whole team just gets totally rolled very very quickly?

and it is, I saw it first hand late last night. It is scary! (and a ton of fun)

Edit: The team setup we had resulted in the SM player quitting after 20 minutes of trying to down Mr BignNasty. B)

Yeah that sounds familiar :P, i was playing my mobile mek of death, where i teleport around and shoot things with rockets and rokk hordes, and i just lasted seconds, you need heavy armour or to cluster very quickly on wave 20 if you dont wanna die :P

and it is, I saw it first hand late last night. It is scary! (and a ton of fun)

Edit: The team setup we had resulted in the SM player quitting after 20 minutes of trying to down Mr BignNasty. :)

He quit? Jeese in all the games I've played so far no-one has quit mid-game...

• 1 month later...
That reminds me. The other day I managed to get past wave 10 I think it is - the one with the space marines with plasma guns. I felt chuffed... until the 4 WRAITHLORDS appeared on the screen. Felt sorry for the Ork guy - he was running away a lot tryna fire shots off :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm playing it still and currently don't see the reason in elite tokens, they waste space and give no real bonus. I have a level 20 ork (who earned his rank via the teleporta and big shoota always working their magic!!!), got a marine near level 20 (he's level 16) with eldar just stuck at the lowest because eldar are rubbish for everything bar their group teleport!

I still play it pretty frequently. Right now I'm leveling up and playing around with several different characters. I find I can only play 6 or 7 games at a time, though. But if you see me online feel free to invite me to play in your group, finding competent players who understand that you need teamwork to win is kind of hard.

I still play it pretty frequently. Right now I'm leveling up and playing around with several different characters. I find I can only play 6 or 7 games at a time, though. But if you see me online feel free to invite me to play in your group, finding competent players who understand that you need teamwork to win is kind of hard.

QFT

Emperor bless you brother!

"I'm a tank marine, so I don't do damage however i can out heal a wraithlords damage rate"

other player "marine, quickly, bring down a dread and use you charge and jump pack to make use of your power weapon to bring down that wraithlord"

Really annoys me sometimes or the best one so far "Ok, target me first, I have insta-res"

-team promptly targets the squishy targets on their own and finds them getting back up and a tank marine being too hard for one to kill-

Archived