Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Grey Knights have come

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

maverike_prime

maverike_prime

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,736 posts
So I started sorting through my bitz boxes to see what I could do with what, and somewhere along the line I saw I had almost a complete squad of Grey Knight Terminators, so I decided to assemble them, base 'em and paint 'em up. Here are the results:

Posted Image

Here's the Brother Captain with a converted Nemesis force Weapon. Overally I can live with the converted halberd. Thought if I did it over again I would change the shaft and make it less tech and more elegant.
Posted Image

A back shot showing the cloak.
Posted Image

This one was the most extensively converted of the squad, mostly cause I was short one arm and weapon. So I stuck a plastic termi arm on there, and added the Ax. What? no-one said there's no such thing as a Nemesis force Ax.
Posted Image

In order to keep it in line with the Grey Knights I added purity seals to the ax.
Posted Image

Here's the termi with an incinerator:
Posted Image

I converted the incinerator to have added fuel, ya know for those really big daemonic incursions.
Posted Image

And finally, this is the concept piece I did to a) Make sure I could do the paint job, and B ) see if I liked the result.
Posted Image

If you're message even remotely resembles this:
"O foar teh noez dey schrewd Ka0z agen!11!!!one! /cry /quit" and "Ka0z iz OP hax0rz."

Please go back and re-type it. Seriously, go back and try again. I am not fluent in txtiese. I am capable of reading/writing/speaking 3 languages: English, bad English, and American.

Brother Santios

Brother Santios

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 141 posts
Nice work all around :lol:

"Let them bestride the galaxy like the gods of old, sheltering Mankind from destruction at the hands of an uncaring universe."

wizard12

wizard12

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 561 posts
nice to see some one is using nemisis force weapons which arn't halberds/swords.

some one should do a list of all the known NFW types that we see in the fluff.
Deathwing W-1 L-2 D-0

maverike_prime

maverike_prime

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,736 posts

nice to see some one is using nemisis force weapons which arn't halberds/swords.

some one should do a list of all the known NFW types that we see in the fluff.

Well that's easy:

1) Sword
1a) Lightning bolt shaped sword
2) Halberd
3) Hammer

Did I miss any? :P

"O foar teh noez dey schrewd Ka0z agen!11!!!one! /cry /quit" and "Ka0z iz OP hax0rz."

Please go back and re-type it. Seriously, go back and try again. I am not fluent in txtiese. I am capable of reading/writing/speaking 3 languages: English, bad English, and American.

Vlad III

Vlad III

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 337 posts
4) Mace

My Blood Angels Blog

GK Record [W/L/D]: 6/2/1
.pdf Blood Angels Record [W/L/D]: 2/1/1
5th ed. Blood Angels Record [W/L/D]: 3/1/0

Fenris127

Fenris127

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 41 posts
Where is that axe from? I like the look of it.

maverike_prime

maverike_prime

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,736 posts

Where is that axe from? I like the look of it.

<<<<<
>>>>>
<<<<<
>>>>>
<<<<<
>>>>>

an inquistor upgrade pack I think. I have millions, if not billions, of bitz so I'm not 100% sure on that one.