Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

=][= SINGLE MINI ENTRIES =][=

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
97 replies to this topic

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

++ INQUISITUS EXTERMINATI ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
  • Faction: Vultures
ENTRY 1

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Brother Talos likes this
The Cult of Orange -- None Can Withstand Our Color!
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:
Kurgan's Pile of Shame auctions

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 2

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Duck Blind Miniatures - The website has been gone for a long time so I've put up a FaceBook page to show what photos I have left or may add in the future.
Duck Blind Minis IG - I do post on IG too but fair warning there are other things (mostly the gym) on here besides minis.
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

"And maybe the Traitor Legions would come to their senses, renounce the Ruinous Powers and return to the light of the Emperor." -- Ciaphis Cain on the likelihood of a Mawloc being scared off by a melta blast.

Selling off the PILE OF SHAME! Links to my ebay page for everything that is going up over the next 10 days:

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 3

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 5

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 6

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 7

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 8

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 9

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • MordentHex likes this
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 10

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 11

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 12

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 13

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRy 14

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 15

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 16

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 17

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 18

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 19

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • MordentHex likes this
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 20

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 21

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 22

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 23

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 24

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Isiah, 17 January 2010 - 10:28 PM.

Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

Kurgan the Lurker

Kurgan the Lurker

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 18,582 posts
ENTRY 25

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Kurgan's Twitter Feed
Kurgan's FaceBook Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users