Things that you shouldnt say to the inquisition

nexus night

"Go away before I am forced to taunt you a second time."

"I fart in your general direction."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

"Mind your own business."

"What I object to is you automatically treat me like an inferior."

"Well I didn't vote for you."

"Oh, inquisitor eh? Very nice. And how'd you get that, eh? By exploiting the workers. By hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma which perpetuates the economic and social differences in our society. "

"We don't have a lord. I told you, we're an anarco-sydicalist commune. We take it in turns to be a sort of executive officer for the week... "

"I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *[insert small, fuzzy, harmless creature]*, isn't it?"

"Well, we'll not risk another frontal assault. That [yet again insert small, fuzzy, harmless creature]'s dynamite. "

"Would it help to confuse it if we run away more?"

Apologies to all the Monty Python fans out there. It started with the Frenchman's lines and before I knew, I was looking up quotes at imdb.com (and yes, they are ALL quotes from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" with minor alterations to fit the thread). Work is slow today and I am bored.

"I'm an Imperial citizen and I have rights damn it!"

Ou that reminds me:

"We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice."

"Yeah. Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I may have a better one. How about I give you the finger ... and you give me my phone call?"

"Lieutenant, you were given specific orders."

"I'm just doing my job. You give me that "juris-my-dick-tion" crap... you can cram it up your ass."

Pay raise goes to whoever is the first to give the source of those lines.

"Sir were of to this new club, i think its called hmm um.. oh thats it, the slithering tentacle"

"What you want me to go in there, see if that wacked out guy with the glowing eyes, in shiny power armour and s floating in the air, is in there and ask him to surrender. Are you insane did you take your pills today sir?"

"sir do you think when i get my first limb blown off working for yuo i can get a tentacle instead i herad there so many things i can do with it"

"hey, why would i pray to a dead dood"

"so you have this shiny "i am the law" badge want me to show you were to stick it?"

Pay raise goes to whoever is the first to give the source of those lines.

The Matrix, Hugo Weaving's Agent Smith speaking to Neo (first) and a police officer (second).

That interrogation scene should be required watching for any BL author looking to write Inquisition stories.

It's probably not a good idea to refer to the Ordo Malleus as the Ordo Malus.

(Malleus means hammer, malus means apple)

Or the Ordo Malleable either. :wallbash:

You reckon the inquisitor might get a little bent out of shape over that one?

It's probably not a good idea to refer to the Ordo Malleus as the Ordo Malus.

(Malleus means hammer, malus means apple)

Or the Ordo Malleable either. :yes:

You reckon the inquisitor might get a little bent out of shape over that one?

That's not funny, It's a twisted subject at the most!

Archived