More Tales from the Fang

Warhorse47

As forte turned away the soft sound of pads and claws clicking across the stone floor could be heard rushing towards him. A young juvenile wolf latched onto his left forearm and bit down with all its might. Even then it was only enough to dent the old salts armor, seeing the effort as futile the grey beast let go and jumped back to stand there snapping and snarling. Though it took a while, for it was no small drop, Fyth managed to make it back up in one piece. Kicking open the door she fired a shot right by Forte's left foot, leaving a smoking bullet hole not even an inch away from his boot. Flipping her pistol back into her holster she whistled to her wolf to return to her side as she picked up her ale and returned to her chair by the fireplace.

*in the blink of an eye, forte had Fyth lifted off the floor by the throat. Bearing his teeth and with a growl in his voice he uttered the following*

"Never fire on a fellow Wolf. And never use a tool of war in the tavern. That's not how brawling is done around here."

*lowering the new whelp back to her feet and letting her holster her pistol. Forte smiled*

"Now then..."

*grabbing her by the shoulders, the large Blood Claw rolled backwards and pushed Fyth across the tavern with his boot. Sending Fyth flying toward the stunned groups of Marines like a power armoured missile*

looks at Fyth if you cant control your wolf then leave it out side also never ever use any weapons of war in the tavern

points to the sign on the wall that says all weapons of war are not permitted to be discharged or other wise used in this place of honor

the tavern is a place for us to relax and maybe blow off some steam by having a good natured fight or two.

grabs a half eaten leg of elk and smacks Fyth with it saying here chew on this.

With the combined momentum from the push and the smack to the head, Fyth ended up careening towards the bar counter and embracing the inevitable, vaulted over the counter and crashed on the other side. "Oh hey!"

Jumping to her feet, she found herself in possession of a fresh new stein and reaching over towards the keg she filled it with some more ale. "My apologies brothers, for I did not see the sign. While I'm back here may I pour you another round and say that we are relaxed and amiable once more?" For those who agreed she poured out a round and with an apologetic grin towards Forte bit into the elk leg so generously given to her by postal.

*still laying in the remains of the splintered table, forte launches a smal plant at Conan's tankark. Catching the bottom perfectly. Slamming it into Conan's now bloody nose and covering him in ale.

Forte doesn't even bother to get up, waiting for the inevitable with a huge grin on his face*

No one is more green then greenhorn. Also warhorse wasn't out cold he was beating greenhorn up.

As forte admired his handiwork Conan grabbed him and flipped him through a table. Grabbed a mug of ale and took a swig

*Gets up and grabs Conan and throws him into the ground then out the nearest window* No one calls me Greenhorn except my pack mates and elders,strike 2 anyone wanna go for strike 3? :devil:

Fyth i'd watch out the bartender doesnt like people back there

as hendrik watches the youngbloods have their sports, he suddently notices a young whelp named fytharin behind the bar. so far he and the other greybeard had allowed the bloodclaws to carry on with what they were doing but now they had gone too far! the fang was a place filled with traditions and customs and the whelp had just broken one of the most sacred traditions the tavern had. None besides mekboy was allowed behind the barcounter and many a whelp had lost a tooth or suffered a broken nose or arm for it. As the greybeards jumped up from their table and charged into the fray, they let out a feral howl that stunned the bloodclaws for a moment. As Arez got run over by maverik the rest of the pack continued their surge forward. With lightning quick reflexes unca wartz and hendrik grabbed fytharin by her forearms and in a fluent motion pulled her from behind the counter. as unca wartz quickly locked fytharin in a grip, his leg resting on her throat and his fist preparing for the punishment the whelp was about to recieve, a voice suddently boomed through the tavern.

"Leave that whelp wartz!" schertenlieb cried out "lord rags has ordered us to prepare for war!"

Immediatly the violence inside the tavern made way for laughter, cheering and a mighty feral howl! the sixth was on the hunt again!

Fyth struggled to get away from the orks grip but finally managed with the distraction Hendriks comment provided. Apparently she was determined to break every unspoken rule in the book today she moaned mentally as she jumped back over the counter. "Is there a rule book I neglected to read laying somewhere?"

As the grey beards rushed off like blood claws to prepare their gear a veteran blood claw with a Black mane pup walked up to Fytharin.

"Skitja you sure know how to piss them off don't you? The tavern is where we come to strengthen our bonds with our brothers, that requires drinking and brawling, not dueling.... The way you are going you are going to summon him and the rest of that lot aren't you? Before you ask yes there is a name, and no I will not say it for I have Hel's luck in summoning them. You really don't want to meet the 'sock. Easy way to remember things if it's not lethal it's fair game, don't let your pup run amok and for your own sake stay out from behind the bar, unless you really wanna take on the old packs.... Don't listen to Greenhorn, Postal or Forte they will lead you to a bad lot DO listen to Mav Girl she will help you out and besides she is the pack leader of those wanabe jokers. Good luck and welcome to the Tavern I am Loki Laughing-Death."

forte casuall strolls up behind Loki before unleashing the mother of all slaps round the back of his head, sending him flying across a large table and off the end with his feet still sticking up in the air as he lands on the floor with a crunch

"Nothing wrong with listening to us lot at all. Just so long as you can run, dodge or talk your way out of things quickly. Oh. And one pointer. If you see any of that lot"

forte gestured toward Hendrik and the rest of the greys

"carrying a heavy looking sock prepare yourself. It will hurt. Won't it Greenhorn?"

"Forgive me if I'm a little...eager towards violence to my new brothers...I still feel fresh from my initiation ordeals as well as leaving behind my tribes more confrontational nature." Taking her fist she held it against chest in salute with an eager grin. "I will save that energy for the battle next time."

Fyth struggled to get away from the orks grip but finally managed with the distraction Hendriks comment provided. Apparently she was determined to break every unspoken rule in the book today she moaned mentally as she jumped back over the counter. "Is there a rule book I neglected to read laying somewhere?"

We're the vlka fenryka we were made to do what no other astartes would. For us there are no rules. But yeah never go behind the bar. Unless having all your limbs is boring.

"Forgive me if I'm a little...eager towards violence to my new brothers...I still feel fresh from my initiation ordeals as well as leaving behind my tribes more confrontational nature." Taking her fist she held it against chest in salute with an eager grin. "I will save that energy for the battle next time."

Stick with forte and I and we'll show you what to do or not to do.If your ever worried what you'll be doing is bad ask one of the older wolves.

Grumble throw me out a window son of a grumble

Punches arez threw the opposite window. See ya later greenhorn and he's outta here!

*climbs back in*Strike three *runs to Conan punches him enough to stun him then takes him over to the squig pen and puts him in and locks the door*dont try to bust it Conan its built to last.I'll let you out after.

Stick with forte and I and we'll show you what to do or not to do.If your ever worried what you'll be doing is bad ask one of the older wolves.

Grumble throw me out a window son of a grumble

Punches arez threw the opposite window. See ya later greenhorn and he's outta here!

*climbs back in*Strike three *runs to Conan punches him enough to stun him then takes him over to the squig pen and puts him in and locks the door*dont try to bust it Conan its built to last.I'll let you out after.

Man greenhorn some these squiqs smell almost as bad as you. Better looking at least :D

• 2 weeks later...

"He tried to shoot me!"

"How far away was he?"

"About a meter"

"If he was trying to shoot you, he wouldn't have missed at that range. Now quit squirming so we can get the shrapnel out of your butt."

"If he wasn't trying to shoot me, why do I have chunks of bike seat in my OWWWW!"

"Probably because Lakota was supposed to be driving and you decided to jump on instead."

"But I had the best time on the Attack Bikes."

"I don't care, I wouldn't ride shotgun with you driving either!"

"Why did you shoot him?"

"I did not shoot him.I shot the bike."

"Why?"

"Have you ever ridden with him?"

"I see your point. Dismissed"

"Jester, Hendrick, have either of you seen that grouchy loon?"

"He was answering to Ragnarok earlier, why?"

"He blew up a perfectly good attack bike earlier today, now I have to rebuild it!"

"Yup, he shot it alright, you should have heard him screaming at Wreck when he jumped on the bike and took off with him hanging on for his life!"

Archived