++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

Due to Photoshop going schiz on me and screwing up all my animation, these will be the signatures for this year.

Vow Complete 2010

gallery_21629_1792_11125.png

Blood Angel subforum Champions signature

gallery_21629_1142_6016.png

And the traditional Vow Failed signature :)

gallery_21629_2989_32489.gif

Remember that if you failed, you owe us an article(which are quite easy to make) :D If you don't have it in before the next LPC, you will not be permitted to enter.

And that about wraps it up for this year. See you again same time next year ;)

• 7 months later...

QUOTE (The Librarium Challenge Vow)

I, DwarfKernow of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Completed Marnus Calgar + 5 Deathwatch Space Marines and 5 Ultramarine Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

This should keep me motivated, quick to the paintbrush :P

QUOTE (The Librarium Challenge Vow)

I, DwarfKernow of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least Completed Marnus Calgar + 5 Deathwatch Space Marines and 5 Ultramarine Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2011. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

This should keep me motivated, quick to the paintbrush :wallbash:

Wrong thread, Frater. You're looking for the 2011 thread. http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=218578

Archived