++Librarium Painting Challenge 2010++

I, D0dge of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1x5 man assault squad, 1 drop pod, one furioso dreadnaught and Mephiston on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Battle-Brother Ludovic of the Index Astartes subforum (IF), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 5-man Scout Sniper Squad and a Librarian on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I'm loving this :D

BBL

Edit: another double print!! :cuss:

I, JamesI of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Space Hulk Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, CDR Grendelwulf of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one 10-strong unit of Tactical marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Ciao!

I, Thantoes of the Ultramarines and a firm member of the Ultramarine sub-forum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least One 9 Tactical Marine Squad and one 1st Co. Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I also put in the proviso that should time permit I will also, though I am loath to do so and I hate the character with passion, paint up Cato Sicarius to finish off my set of Ultramarine HQ choices.

I, of the Swordbrethren, of the Liber Astartes vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Brass Scorpion of Khorne and 4 Possessed (one is already done) on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

P.S. if i complete it before ill add extra :cuss

I, Perry T of the Index Astartes (RG and WS), vow on the honour of my Chapters to paint and present at least one Honour Guard Squad and one Bike Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Oldenhaller of the Fang, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 converted Seraphin and a converted Saint Celestine for a Space Wolves army on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I take this Oath in the name of Russ, the All Father and Beer

~O

*Gasp* Will i be able to do ANYTHING in such short time? :lol: :lol: (no irony, i´m a very slowly painter...)

Ok, here is my vow (hope i don´t do anything wrong!)

I, TheDarker of the Ultramarines subforum, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least the terminator on throne of the Space Hulk set on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Hope i can do it... :D :mellow:

I, Ultrarich of the Ultramarines, vow on the honour of my Chapter to convert, paint and present at least a 5 man Ultramarine from Space Hulk converted terminator squad and 1 Iron Clad Dreadnought on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

woops! put it in the wrong spot!

I, Twin .44 of the Angels of Redemption, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least one 10-man unit of Tactical marines and one 5-man squad of Terminators on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I shall (finally) start up a little tonight after MGS4!

I, Grey Paladin of the 7th Legion of His Space Marines - The Imperial Fists - vow upon the most sacred honour of my Legion to paint and present at least one 10-man unit of pre-heresy tactical marines and one First Captain Sigismund on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will endure six hours within the pain glove, provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

To this I swear upon the Sword of Dorn himself.

EDIT 22 March 2010: WIP Log in my signature.

I, Ferrus Manus of the Liber Astartes (or would it be the Librarium?), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 Scouts on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Alex Knight of the Guardians of the Covenant (Dark Angels), vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least two 10 man tactical squads from the 4th Company, one Chaplain and one stand of Epic Space Marines in an experimental color scheme for another chapter on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

For the Covenant and the Lion!

I, Brother Tancred of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 Drop pod, 5 Space hulk terminators and 5 assault marines on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

It seems only fitting that you're the first Alys :) Third time lucky?

Lets hope so! If i remember correctly i offered up a tactical squad the first time round too. A glance in my army box and there they sit, still unfinished today! If i finish mine early then who knows, i might end up extending my vow and finishing some long over-due marines!

Al

I, Ladislao of the Space Wolves, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 5 terminator brothers on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, OwlandMoonGuy, on behalf of the Blood Angel forum (which is not nearly as cool as the PC&A forum but I don’t think the PC&A counts), vow on the honour of my Chapter, the Angels Sanguine; aka “The finest Space Marines ever to grace the service of the Emperor,” to paint and present at least one, Angels Sanguine Landraider on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, most definitely with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done. Whitherto I may also end up submitting an article to the Librarium anyway, to further advance its mission as a valued resource toward Power Armor gaming everywhere and because they are a great bunch of guys generally speaking, with whom one day I would love to tip a pint. So there.

I may also vow 2 Nurgle Daemon princes but I reserve the right to place that vow on hold for the time being henceforth to see wither or neither I have the time to do so. After all, the Golden Bolters submissions remain outstanding and I also want to finish my Space Hulk set; regardless I really shouldn’t bore everyone with the gory details & BTW: New Blood Angels are coming in April so expect new commitments forthwith that will involve many an army refresh project. And how.

-OMG

I, Korloth Darkwolf of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least a 1500 point DA army consisting of Chaplain, 2 Dreadnoughts, 2 10-man Tactical Squads in Rhinos, 1 Assault Squad and 5-man Devastator Squad in Razorback on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Hmm a lot for a first attempt but I really do need to get a working painted army on the table (something that hasn't happened for a long time!) and hopefully the inevitable shame of failure will spur me on.

I, Bother Ulkesh of the Blood Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 (5 man) Assault Squad plus Rhino transport on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, Brother Ellis of the Dark Angels, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 (5-10 man) Veteran Squad on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

I, MassiveHavoc of the Celestial Wolves Chapter, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 2 Tactical Marines, 2 Assault Terminators, 1 Librarian, 1 Assault Squad Veteran Sergeant on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Also, if I complete this vow quicker then I think I will, then I shall vow more marines.

I, Captain Rodgers of the Blood Angels vow to thee bolter and cainsword that i will paint powerfist and stormbolter of my spacehulk terminators to the best of my ability for the pleasure of the emperors eyes and his servants thoughts.I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

i now commence the painting of masterclass standards and will very shortly be uploading pictures

I, Tyrannosaurus of the Emperor's Children, vow on the honour of my Chapter to paint and present at least 1 unit of 8 noise marines and 1 rhino on or before the 31st of March, 2010. I promise to provide at least two WIP updates, preferably with pictures, in that time. I vow that if I should fail, I will provide the Librarium with an article and wear the Signature of Shame until my penitence period is done.

Took me a year to do my last unit of marines...

Archived