Hail Brothers!

V3STR1_N3X

If you're going by my online alias, this is V3STR1_N3X, otherwise known as Tony. Not only am I new to "The Bolter and Chainsword" , I am also very new to Warhammer 40,000 and am currently working on constructing a competitive 1750 point Fallen army for which I have already posted a few threads on here at B+C. As always I would gladly welcome any advice from those here would be willing to share with me in this endeavor (though I suggest putting it in those forums)! I just stumbled upon this New Members forum and thought even though I have, sort-of, introduced myself in my previously created threads, that this would be a great place to introduce myself, officially (ha!) and have the chance to get to know some more people on this site.

Little background information about me:

I turned 25 back in September (hooray, lower car insurance)...

I am enlisted in the United States Air Force, joined back in late 2008...

I have played video games since I can remember, starting with the NES and I do still have a HUGE love for the 8-bit Megaman games, so I can't wait until March when Megaman 10 is released...

I have played tabletop games since my Stepfather introduced me to them back when I was a teenager, though most ventures have either been D&D (or other similar role-playing games) or Magic: The Gathering...

I love reading whether it be books or comics (I used to be DC only and I loved anything related to Batman (still do) but recently my eyes have been opened to Marvel and I have new found love for the likes of Deadpool and Wolverine)...

I love writing (short stories and lyrics, mainly)...

I enjoy a healthy dose of television and movies, though I do not get to watch as much as I used to (that is probably a good thing)...

I absolutely love music, and have much respect for all genres though I do tend to lean more towards music that is metal/alternative in nature...

Oh and SP3CTRAL_R1PP3R is my younger brother and I might be getting him into this hobby as well (if he steps outta line I can fly home and smack him around for ya, lol, but he's actually a pretty good kid)...

Also I might have to pick up the baseball tee of the Full Loyalist B+C Logo from the store along with a mouse-pad with the same design (looks freaking sweet, anybody pick either of 'em up yet?)....

Yep, some pretty random stuff up there! Again, I am looking forward to getting to know more people on this site and hopefully become part of the community here. Please do feel free to private message me or reply to me in the forums!

Archived